• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Bump for perspectives from newbies... And because I feel like going to the movies, but don't know what to see yet. Whatever it is, there'll be popcorn and a sugar-overloaded drink. And maybe Twizzlers. .o0(OHHH, she's up-ing the game!)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm kinda funny with that. I'm nominally slightly right handed, so that's my strong hand for most things, but I'm so left eye dominant, that's the hand I shoot with. Therefore, I'd be carrying the drink in my right hand and pull that not entirely 1911 out on the left. No problem for me.

With misophonia, popcorn makes me want to punch faces. I wouldn't shoot them over that though; Federal HST and Hornady Critical Duty are too expensive for that. I don't go to the theater much.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm kinda funny with that. I'm nominally slightly right handed, so that's my strong hand for most things, but I'm so left eye dominant, that's the hand I shoot with. Therefore, I'd be carrying the drink in my right hand and pull that not entirely 1911 out on the left. No problem for me.

With misophonia, popcorn makes me want to punch faces. I wouldn't shoot them over that though; Federal HST and Hornady Critical Duty are too expensive for that. I don't go to the theater much.

Hey! You already answered, Mr!!
    You throw your popcorn and drink at an innocent bystander. This means you won't get wet, plus you create a distraction during which you can draw unnoticed. Gotta get in a tactical mindset, yanno.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I love me a big bag of :popcorn: slathered in whatever oil offered and way too much salt.
    Fruit punch to drink and my .38 snubby nestled un-observed somewhere on my person.

I am a straight up 1911 guy usually.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If we go to the movies, which is a rarity. I keep the sugary soft drink in the appropriate holding system on my left, while my lovely wife will hold the popcorn on her lap, who is also always on my left. Thus giving me free range of motion and leaving my shooting hand free of buttery awesomeness to eliminate any wrong doers that might wander in to interrupt my night.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I eat before I go and don't drink while there because I am old and would have to get up in the middle of the movie to pee.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Boy goat or girl goat?
    We're not sure.
    About any of it, really.

h3755C3D9

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I usually watch movies here at home, but home invasions still happen and you could be faced with the same problem. I might have to try one of these.

[video=youtube;b1cz8IasV4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1cz8IasV4w[/video]

Top Bottom