• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Just so you know, if you need popcorn and soda for your "alone time" movies. ...

Well, you're doing it wrong.

Hope this helps.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I don't know what kind of alone movies they have in Kokomo, but if you're going there I'd advise not getting any snack-foods...or at least not touching any theater surfaces anywhere before eating them...or at the very least, washing your hands. With gasoline. ...Or at the very VERY least, oh never mind. REPORTED!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You throw your popcorn and drink at an innocent bystander. This means you won't get wet, plus you create a distraction during which you can draw unnoticed. Gotta get in a tactical mindset, yanno.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I go for the icee's myself... I'd gauge the age level of person in question... If old enough I'd borrow a Pulp Fiction type line... Hold that thought while I finish this tasty beverage. Then bust out in true loud Samuel L style "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!"

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    I don't know what kind of alone movies they have in Kokomo, but if you're going there I'd advise not getting any snack-foods...or at least not touching any theater surfaces anywhere before eating them...or at the very least, washing your hands. With gasoline. ...Or at the very VERY least, oh never mind. REPORTED!!
    I think there's a "special theatre" behind the Hugger...

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    I went to AMC Showplace 17 on the southside this week and noticed they had no weapons signs posted. I must say that with my wallet, phone, keys, candy that I was sneaking in, and a Smith lightweight in my pockets that my ass barely fit in the seat. I was a little claustrophobic.

tricky9914

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    I personally find the fun pack, the most viable option. They serve it in a tray which can be carried in one hand. This will allow free use of the second. Also helpful to think for tactically... Bring some support; buy a large popcorn that can be shared between two people. This will allow one to carry and the other to be there for diversion purposes. Keep in mind you have planned ahead; no need for spillage or wasted popcorn.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My movie popcorn gets flavored with various salts. I'm not a fan of butter or the substance known as movie theater butter. My problem would be what I do with the booze I sneak into the theater.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    My movie popcorn gets flavored with various salts. I'm not a fan of butter or the substance known as movie theater butter. My problem would be what I do with the booze I sneak into the theater.

Good Gawd....whatever happens....don't spill it...:ugh:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    One suggestion upthread was to throw the popcorn at the BG. Good thought, since the "butter" could make his hands greasy... after all, who can resist movie popcorn?

(actually, I can. I almost never go to movies in the theater, but that's another matter entirely.)

My thinking was to throw the root beer at the BG. Massive distraction in a less-lethal package; even if you miss, he will have the root-beer-soaked socks, and yes, this gives you time to draw. Or run. Or both.

Tactical bonus:
    911 dispatcher: "Attention all units-be on the lookout for a robbery suspect, last seen in the area of (theater location) headed (direction). Suspect will be covered in root beer and chimpanzee feces.
    That is all."​

Hey, it could happen.

Blessings,
    Bill

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    One suggestion upthread was to throw the popcorn at the BG. Good thought, since the "butter" could make his hands greasy... after all, who can resist movie popcorn?

(actually, I can. I almost never go to movies in the theater, but that's another matter entirely.)

My thinking was to throw the root beer at the BG. Massive distraction in a less-lethal package; even if you miss, he will have the root-beer-soaked socks, and yes, this gives you time to draw. Or run. Or both.

Tactical bonus:
    911 dispatcher: "Attention all units-be on the lookout for a robbery suspect, last seen in the area of (theater location) headed (direction). Suspect will be covered in root beer and chimpanzee feces.
    That is all."​

Hey, it could happen.

Blessings,
    Bill
    I never throw poop.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    imagesCAEN09Q6.jpg