mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Tomorrow, I bingo. You babysit runners with CM. He'll show you the ropes. I already know bingo.
    Honestly it's quite the same... just I get a chance to win some money, and you don't. :D

I didn't get the memo on this in time to help out as a mod today. Finally home and maybe one more beer is in order after catching up on the events of the day here!

When has ANYONE called you rude???

Somebody has...maybe not here, but I'm sure somebody has. I've probably been called worse, but I don't let that bother me. I grew up the youngest of six....I'm used to being called names and being picked on.

I knew a couple of girls that were ended well :whistle:

Butt implants?? I wonder if that helps prevent butt hurt. Extra padding might help with that.

So I see Bradkins posted here and got smacked down...current count is 4 and he has 4 posts in this thread. All one liners.

I also learned that I need to post the popcorn dude more. Does that count as a quality post? :popcorn:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I didn't get the memo on this in time to help out as a mod today. Finally home and maybe one more beer is in order after catching up on the events of the day here!

Somebody has...maybe not here, but I'm sure somebody has. I've probably been called worse, but I don't let that bother me. I grew up the youngest of six....I'm used to being called names and being picked on.

Butt implants?? I wonder if that helps prevent butt hurt. Extra padding might help with that.

So I see Bradkins posted here and got smacked down...current count is 4 and he has 4 posts in this thread. All one liners.

I also learned that I need to post the popcorn dude more. Does that count as a quality post? :popcorn:

Wait, I thought we learned that the popcorn dude was a micro aggression or a trigger smiley?

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Oh good, so I can take off these sparkly red shoes and stop clicking my heels together? I really thought they were broken. Now I've gotta wrestle IndyJohn for a coin. :naughty:

Oh he might like this.

He owes me.......:)

Three guesses where this got hid... Oooo! Cold!
    INGO1911FestJan2015i_zpshk5hzeti.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom