• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    This train of thought started when I received an email from sgammo titled "demand for ammo spikes up."
    First off... this is a sales pitch.

Yes, it's true that demand for ammo always spikes prior to an election. This is simply because the left is so anti-gun, and there are so many people who always seem to put off buying ammo as part of their day to day purchases. IE... gradually building up a sufficient stockpile a little at a time, as they can afford to. However, e-mails like that, are sent out en masse, to generate sales by instilling fear in the buying public.

Secondly, going into debt, for something you may or may not need... (a want) isn't normally considered a good life choice. If your ammo stockpile is lacking, by all means stock up, but I don't suggest going about it so as to put yourself in debt to do it. Maybe just do without some other wants for a spell, take on a second job, or sell some crap you haven't used in a while.

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Personally I'm holding off selling anything until after the election and inauguration, depending on result.

I would say invest in reloading, but supplies are getting more expensive rapidly. Still, while I can pay $1 a round for 10 mm or $2 for 300WM, I can reload for a fraction of that.

Just do what the government does and run up debt without any intention of ever paying it back.
    View attachment 384598
    I do believe there are some that will think like this. Some may think that economic/societal collapse is inevitable so why care about racking up debt if it's all going down.

Top Bottom