Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think once the laundry goes in the dryer I may take an early nap. This afternoon doesn't look like I'll get the chance with the other granddaughter and her dad coming over.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Hubby is out fixing the fence and checking on things in the woods. I woke up to the sound of deer snorting multiples snorts. They mostly snort when they see a person so that makes me think someone was in our woods. Archery season started yesterday so I planned to take a walk today anyway. When he cleared the driving trail last week, we found that the favorite neighbor that shot up our woods had taken down the wires on the fence again. They pulled the staples out of the corner post so we know it wasn't just a deer breaking the wire or something.

We also have a new neighbor that apparently hunts so we are monitoring that corner as well. He seems to understand our thoughts about trespassers as he has been talking to my daughter and son in law. He was at a birthday party last weekend that they attended so they have a mutual close friend.

Last load of laundry is in the washer...got most of that done yesterday in between running around. We went to Menard's and returned some items that were not needed and got the things we did need to finish the deck. There is still some hardware they can return because hubby already had some of the stuff Menards told them they needed. The kids priced out a deck kit and Menards happily sold them everything on the list. Hubby is shaking his head over how much he could have saved them if we had gone and picked up the materials but they have to learn. We returned a few items and had a credit of over $200. Bought everything we needed to replace it and still have $155 store credit to use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom