Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay. I feel better now. Just had another spam call from "We Buy Houses". Message left by some "guy" named Alex. I called the number they left back and left a really nasty message. As soon as I hung up, they called back and it was some Asian sounding female that said HER name was Alex. I lit into her pretty good. :): I don't think they'll be calling me again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just had a bit of excitement out in front of the house. I heard squealing tires and just figured some idiot was doing a burnout or something, but it was someone that had locked up their brakes.

Tanker truck was heading east bound and 2 young kids (idiots) nearly rear-ended him. They swerved over into the westbound lane, forced another car off the road and came to rest against my mailbox. Didn't take it out, but knocked it a little out of plumb. The kids then peeled out and took off. Tanker driver said he got their license plate number and is calling the cops. The car that went off the road went through a neighbor's yard, missed a culvert under another neighbor's driveway and came to a stop in their driveway.

Nobody hurt, thank goodness! Hope they catch the two idiots that caused it all! From what the other neighbors were saying, they had to be traveling about 70 or 80 mph and the skid marks I saw out in the road would seem to confirm that. Whew!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have a son went thru the same crap. Finally had to cut the apron stings and now he has a good job and doing ok. But man O’man .
    As long as we provide a safety net they will stumble along as is. It took over a year with our son and several near confrontations as he just could not believe we had set him out.
    Then he had an epiphany. Hey maybe they have been right all along. Now its a good job working hard and figuring out that life does not forget.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom