The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Also, looks like SMOD2016 burned up in orbit, made less of an impact than initially expected. Building in DC on fire.

CwwEfXtXEAIgC8t.jpg:small

Can't count on anybody these days.

Looks like even the SMOD2016 has become a politician - not keeping promises, either.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    **** you.

:stickpoke:

Just kidding. I promise to stop being a douchebag to the Trumpers, unless Trump loses. Then I'll :stickpoke: them eternally for sticking us with such a loser who can't even beat a scandal plagued candidate.

If Trump loses and he has less votes than Romney or Mccain you may have a point...If Trump loses and he has more votes than Romney or Mccain I think that Trump is the candidate that we should have run..

IMHO and I will not poke at any one, win or lose.....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If Trump loses and he has less votes than Romney or Mccain you may have a point...If Trump loses and he has more votes than Romney or Mccain I think that Trump is the candidate that we should have run..
    I can see this logic, with one modification: the Electoral College. If Trump wins the same states Romney won, then so be it, he may as well have been a real candidate.* If he wins fewer, then the Trump primaries voters get the assist for the HRC presidency.

* I will continue to believe, though, that a more traditional candidate could've flipped some blue states.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    IMHO, less. I think I said that back in the Spring in one of the other threads, too.

And yes, that's a bad example. :)

I don't see how. Honestly.
    obama has not accomplished or built anything for his entire life at the point he was selected...... up through today.
    He has agitated.... that's not an accomplishment...... (don't look at my record, stay on topic please.)

If Trump loses and he has less votes than Romney or Mccain you may have a point...If Trump loses and he has more votes than Romney or Mccain I think that Trump is the candidate that we should have run....

Stop with that common sense thinking...... that's why we're in this mess!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The media talking point of Trump is just as bad as clinton is just that.
    They KNOW she is the bottom of the barrel.... They HAVE to tear Trump down..... and many are falling for it.

Seriously, if you choice for President is based on *****... either grabbing or having one...... you are a moron.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    obama has not accomplished or built anything for his entire life at the point he was selected...... up through today.
    He has agitated.... that's not an accomplishment...... (don't look at my record, stay on topic please.)

Stop with that common sense thinking...... that's why we're in this mess!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The media talking point of Trump is just as bad as clinton is just that.
    They KNOW she is the bottom of the barrel.... They HAVE to tear Trump down..... and many are falling for it.

Seriously, if you choice for President is based on *****... either grabbing or having one...... you are a moron.

Let's not forget, Clinton has done nothing her whole life either. Then again, neither did Sanders.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Ok. Have you ever worked in government, in a behind-the-scenes kind of way?

So, that's really not true.

I mean, Obamacare is a big domestic policy accomplishment for him. (You and I can both agree that it is terrible, both in conception and execution, but that doesn't change the fact that he accomplished it.)

There are dozens of other things he's done, mostly poorly, that would count.

And that's what you get when you let an amateur play the big game.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Congratulations. You are as qualified as Trump.

Q: Career politicians.... Are they the answer to America's problems or are they the problem?

Rhetorical....... I know it and you know it.
    "Our" politicians are responsible for protecting against some very real political threats. It is absolutely disingenuous to lump all politicians in together. The WRONG politicians - you know, the ones that other states usually vote for - are responsible for what ails us politically.

It is non sequitur to not vote for politicians on "our" side because the other side gets to vote, too. It makes even less sense to vote in an amateur for "our" side to go against the professionals on the other side.

Truly, makes no sense.

But, we are where we are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is Trump more or less qualified than a junior 1 yr. senator from chicago? Bad example, I know, but still.........

IMHO, less. I think I said that back in the Spring in one of the other threads, too.

And yes, that's a bad example. :)

Look at what BHO accomplished. As a nation we're so much further left of where I thought we could get in another generation. 0bama sucks as a CiC but that's not what he hired on for. He very competently, fundamentally changed America just as he promised.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Look at what BHO accomplished. As a nation we're so much further left of where I thought we could get in another generation. 0bama sucks as a CiC but that's not what he hired on for. He very competently, fundamentally changed America just as he promised.

obama is a post turtle, a means to and end.

Also, as far as who to blame for Trump winning...... the extreme in you face bias of the media and politicians/government agencies in this particular election toward s***lary has p.o.ed the American people.
    They have no one to blame but themselves. If they are been equal in their treatment of Trump as they have been of s***lary ..... they wouldn't be in this position either.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

IMHO and I will not poke at any one, win or lose.....

I can see this logic, with one modification: the Electoral College. If Trump wins the same states Romney won, then so be it, he may as well have been a real candidate.* If he wins fewer, then the Trump primaries voters get the assist for the HRC presidency.

* I will continue to believe, though, that a more traditional candidate could've flipped some blue states.

Against a candidate like Hillary, no. If the election were against the same candidate, I'd agree. But even if milquetoast Romney ran and won the GOP nomination, he SHOULD beat a known criminal compared to 0bama. Given Hillary's baggage, it would take a monumental loser to lose to that. This is a different election with different candidates and incomparable. Any of the top GOP candidates in the primary should beat Hillary. I think even Carly would have given Hillary a run for her money, and she had some serious credibility issues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom