The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Should I wait till tomorrow or start the President Trump thread now?

Ain't no way crooked Hillary is letting Trump win. No way. In the battleground states she'll xref the SSI DMF against voter registrations and have armies of voters with fake IDs take up their identities.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    :)

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Black people don't like Trump. And he doesn't like them either. Or women. Or Muslims. Or anyone really. It has to be true I've seen it all over tv and Facebook.

Jason

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    INGO effort at consensus: how many people will be relieved when this thread is done?

Well, a thread is just a thread. it's the uncertainty of the future that I'd like to see resolved. Will a criminal be elected through criminal tactics? Or will a blowhard snake oil salesman trump the criminal?

It's like the anticipation of whether the world will end or not. If we know it ends Friday, January 20, 2017, though that sucks, at least we know how and why.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Black people don't like Trump. And he doesn't like them either. Or women. Or Muslims. Or anyone really. It has to be true I've seen it all over tv and Facebook.

Jason

Well, it is kinda true. And of course much of that is unearned hyperbole from people with more sway than anyone should have.

But you have to admit. The Donald has earned much of the rancor by his own crass behavior. Probably the most impacting Hillorymercial I've seen yet was the one that is 30 seconds of Trumps own voice saying crass things. Some people can overlook that -- I did -- but many others won't.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can we all just promise to stop being total *******s to each other?

**** you.

:stickpoke:

Just kidding. I promise to stop being a douchebag to the Trumpers, unless Trump loses. Then I'll :stickpoke: them eternally for sticking us with such a loser who can't even beat a scandal plagued candidate.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I promise to stop being a douchebag to the Trumpers, unless Trump loses. Then I'll :stickpoke: them eternally for sticking us with such a loser who can't even beat a scandal plagued candidate.

But they've already started to blame everyone else. Nothing you say or do will change that. You and I may see them (and Trump) as the reason that Clinton is going to win, but they'll always see it as the media/"nevertrump"/GOP let Clinton win. It will never be their fault, or Trump's fault.

And then we'll all keep being *******s to each other.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I can neither confirm nor deny that I will continue to be as much of an ******* as I ever was, might be, or will be, at any point in the past, present or future, as the case may be, check local listings because your mileage may vary depending on circumstances beyond the control of any person, living, dead, or undead.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But they've already started to blame everyone else. Nothing you say or do will change that. You and I may see them (and Trump) as the reason that Clinton is going to win, but they'll always see it as the media/"nevertrump"/GOP let Clinton win. It will never be their fault, or Trump's fault.

And then we'll all keep being *******s to each other.

Well, let's be real. The media did indeed help things along. The Clinton campaign has made it clear they wanted Trump all along. They got it. There were reports that Bill encouraged him to run. I think that likely is true. The media was friendlier, with some exceptions, to Trump in the primaries than in the General. Now, ever moderate to liberal media source is pushing a straw monster Trump even more than Trump demonstrates by his own actions. So there is a large element of Trump having to deal with more vitriol from the media than any candidate has endured in the thirtysomething years I've been voting. Of course much of that is earned by Trump himself, but they often do say he's saying more than he's saying.

So, if Trump loses, I see it as still Trumpers' fault for sticking us with a loser. When Trump first announced, I knew it would be like this if by some fluke the Party did nominate him. There is simply no way America would vote for this guy. Of course that was before the email scandal, but still. Against all the warnings about how unelectable Trump is, how woefully underwhelming his qualifications are, they picked him anyway.

If Trump loses, yes, I think the people who nominated him share the blame for Clinton's election. If by some new miracle Trump wins, and then he becomes the very president I believe he would be, I'll still blame the Trumpers for every pillar of a free Republic he destroys (national police force my ****ing ass). But if he wins, and a President Trump actually restores the nation we lost over the last 8 years, I'll eat crow (figuratively).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..... Against all the warnings about how unelectable Trump is, how woefully underwhelming his qualifications are, they picked him anyway........

Is Trump more or less qualified than a junior 1 yr. senator from chicago? Bad example, I know, but still.........

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Heavy dumptrucks filled with sand form a row to protect Trump Tower today

CwwRRkfXgAI8csZ.jpg:small

Also, looks like SMOD2016 burned up in orbit, made less of an impact than initially expected. Building in DC on fire.

CwwEfXtXEAIgC8t.jpg:small

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is Trump more or less qualified than a junior 1 yr. senator from chicago? Bad example, I know, but still.........
    IMHO, less. I think I said that back in the Spring in one of the other threads, too.

And yes, that's a bad example. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom