The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm not a Hillary fan, by any means. But the FBI's incursion into the election bothers me to no end.

To see INGO members take prurient pleasure from it bothers me about as much.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

HEY STOP IT!

There shall be no pointing out of hypocrisy on INGO
    . :ingo:

a bunch of women smiling and cheering and one who just got punched in the kidneys and you compare that to pictures of several women crying? Come now!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not a Hillary fan, by any means. But the FBI's incursion into the election bothers me to no end.

What about decades of sweeping her **** under the rug? She HAS corrupted the process by her own hand.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

If i am taking any pleasure it certainly isn't of the prurient kind!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    We don't know what you say or do behind close doors either. Is it time to initiate an investigation of your activities by the FBI? After all, we don't know if you will attempt to hold public office at some point…...

Do I really need to point out the difference between speech by a private citizen vs. speech by a public official? Particularly when that speech is directed to banks out of view of her presumptive constituents while she is simultaneously involved in policy decisions affecting those banks, accepts "donations" from said banks, and is involved in passing sensitive non-public information to said banks? If you can't see the problem with that, we have nothing more to discuss but I would urge you to look up the definitions of insider trading, quid pro quo, and pay for play.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I believe it was an incursion into an investigation into criminal activity by a politician and former Secretary of State using political connections for personal financial gain........I understand loyalty to party I really do...It was tough on me to bail on the many Republicans that I to bail on in order to support Trump...

Sometimes one has to just accept the fact that law dogs are going to law dog and they are eventually going to get the scent trail of the perp and follow that trail where it may lead....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't see this as an incursion into the election. I see it as investigating criminal activity. If the FBI became aware of criminal activity by Trump I would expect them to act on it no matter the timing.

My understanding of Comey's letter was that it's a sort of damned if you do, damned if you don't. During his grilling on the Hill, he was asked and gave his word to notify Congress if any new evidence arises. So if he waits until after the election to disclose, he's damned by congress and Trumpers and his peers for not keeping his word. If he discloses before, he's damned by the press, Hillary supporters, and apparently you.

You guys can't sing his praises as an honest bipartisan when he drops the criminal investigation of the Democratic Candidate, and then condemn him when he takes it back up when new evidence arises. Now if you have some actual evidence that he planned the timing of this specifically to ruin your Democrat's election hopes, I'm willing to evaluate it.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    What about decades of sweeping her **** under the rug? She HAS corrupted the process by her own hand.

^^^THIS^^^

The evidence of her corruption is now out in the wild. I'm doing my best to expose it so that voters can make an informed choice. Voters have a right to know about the corruption that she is involved in. Saying she has a right to privacy so that she can carry on with her corruption is absurd in the highest degree.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Do I really need to point out the difference between speech by a private citizen vs. speech by a public official? Particularly when that speech is directed to banks out of view of her presumptive constituents while she is simultaneously involved in policy decisions affecting those banks, accepts "donations" from said banks, and is involved in passing sensitive non-public information to said banks? If you can't see the problem with that, we have nothing more to discuss but I would urge you to look up the definitions of insider trading, quid pro quo, and pay for play.
    A speech to bankers is fair game. Internal work product and discussions of strategy should not be. But I understand that since Trump is strea-of-consciousness in his approach his truthfulness and predator sexual practices are irrelevant

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You guys can't sing his praises as an honest bipartisan when he drops the criminal investigation of the Democratic Candidate, and then condemn him when he takes it back up when new evidence arises. Now if you have some actual evidence that he planned the timing of this specifically to ruin your Democrat's election hopes, I'm willing to evaluate it.

The timing seems right to me based on the Weiner investigation into his sexting with a minor......I can't help but think the NYC agents working that case and reviewing his computers had a "HOLY ****" moment there when they saw her emails on Weiner's computer.....They knew what it meant and it seems to me Comey was following through on his promise to congress.....

And nice post BTW Jamil...You are an honest guy with open mind willing to go where the story goes...Rare now days...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    A speech to bankers is fair game.

They did not think it was. So much so that they had to fabricated a fake speech to hide the truth. Do you think anyone at DB would have came out and said that that was not the speech she gave? I doubt it. They want their free stuff for getting her elected.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    if-youdont-want-the-fblinvoivedin-elections-dontnominatesomeone-whos-being-investigated-5683408.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom