• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have to get up at 4 tomorrow morning, for hubby's surgery, but I'm trying to place an order for a Christmas gift for his niece and it's not working. :xmad:

I introduced Amazon.com to my sister tonight... she says I have created a monster.. she will never have to leave home now :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I want to nominate your wife for sainthood. :thumbsup:

Granted my FIL needed 24/7 round the clock care, don't take your eyes off him type care for almost 4 weeks and 3 healthy adults were exhausted when it was all said and done.

I don't know how your wife does it. GOD Bless her and you for allowing her to care for her Father and not making her feel guilty for not spending enough time with you. Your a Good Man Gary. :rockwoot:
    Thank you Rayne! Her plate is full, anything I can do to lessen her burden is what I need to be doing!! It is hard, and I'm alone alot but it's nothing to what she has to do day to day and I want her to have memories of her Dad that will last her the rest of her life! So the time they spend together is important especially now, and I could not in good conscious do anything to make her feel guilty about me being alone! It's not as hard as her job of taking care of him and watching your Dad die a little more every day:dunno:

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! and I second the motion on her saint hood!! at least I have INGO and the P-Dubs!! :rockwoot::D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey, how come we weren't invited to this little meet and greet the other night...You playing favorite Esrice with the PW folks? :stickpoke:

yeah... what's up with that?

Blame Robb. It may have been his attempt at sucking up (not a bribe, as I paid for my own meal :laugh:). He texted ME! Turns out he's only a few minutes away from my sister's new place.

I got to meet his "source" for Texas Roadhouse Rolls, aka theweakerMomma. lol It was great meeting her.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! and I second the motion on her saint hood!! at least I have INGO and the P-Dubs!! :rockwoot::D

We're always here for ya Big Guy...anytime, anything. :)

My Prayers are with you and your husband Praying all goes well! and you have a great outcome!

We're just praying that after all these months they don't amputate it tomorrow and that it will heal up so he can quit worry about what he gets into and just go back to a normal life.
    He doesn't want to go through another summer where he can't get in lake water or water ski.

ummmm Kelly duh :n00b: :D

I second this statement :thumbsup:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We're always here for ya Big Guy...anytime, anything. :)

We're just praying that after all these months they don't amputate it tomorrow and that it will heal up so he can quit worry about what he gets into and just go back to a normal life.
    He doesn't want to go through another summer where he can't get in lake water or water ski.

Wow! Definitely will be praying for that!! again, I hope it all turns out well for you both!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I open invited everyone to Shallo's in this thread last week to show up on Saturday. We can reschedule. I ain't mad, bros and ladies.

Gary, it is worth the four hour drive to see me. AND DEEP FRIED SHALLO'S BURGERS!

Chuck, you better hurry up and ask Kelly for a date, she's gonna meet some burly men at Toyota! HAHA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom