kaboom1.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    If you have a furnace that has a pilot light, a bad thermocouple is a common cause for that symptom. Most newer furnaces have electronic ignitors though and don't have pilot lights. The bad thing is there are several safety features on modern furnaces that would keep the gas from coming on like the upper limit switch, the gas valve itself, or a circuit board. It could be a simple fix or big problem. Hopefully you have someone you can trust to diagnose it.

No Pilot light! so that is not it! The fix we had done last time was draft fan! he replaced it, it is a newer furnace 98% efficient gas, the draft fan comes on but it will not cycle to burn, and it can be to many things that I can't test for! I do not think I will call the guy I had fix it the last time, I will go ahead and call a heating and cooling guy!! :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I don't know how plumbers do it. I've washed I don't know how many times along with taking a shower and I still feel like I have some kind of herp on me from working on three toilets today.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well that does sound good!! But she is stayong at her Dads house to take care of him and has been for the 19 months! and I'm holding down the fort here at our home!!

And asking her sisters who are RN's both of them! to help is like asking them to cut off an arm or a leg!! it just isn't going to happen!! :xmad:

I want to nominate your wife for sainthood. :thumbsup:

Granted my FIL needed 24/7 round the clock care, don't take your eyes off him type care for almost 4 weeks and 3 healthy adults were exhausted when it was all said and done.

I don't know how your wife does it. GOD Bless her and you for allowing her to care for her Father and not making her feel guilty for not spending enough time with you. Your a Good Man Gary. :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I keep falling asleep and dozing for 5 or 10 minutes then awake.. if I go to bed I will wake up around 4:30.... why can't I get this straight

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom