• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    yeah I know.. I made a blanket for all of my kids, I started one for "peanut" and then my daughter calls and asks me where do I get the kit and how long does it take... so "peanut" is getting 2. Starting it for my grandkids now too.

and sentimental...

"teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings"

I've been ringing a lot of them this year to make sure my mom gets hers... damn I miss her.
    I'm sorry MrsG but this brought a tear to my eye ad a great big smile,,ring them bells ring them loud and often,,i lost my mother when i was 13 --over 30 years ago and i still do the same thing ---ring them BELLS

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm sorry MrsG but this brought a tear to my eye ad a great big smile,,ring them bells ring them loud and often,,i lost my mother when i was 13 --over 30 years ago and i still do the same thing ---ring them BELLS

I was at my sons Christmas concert for school last night and I started crying. I cry at odd times, won't even be thinking of her and bam I am crying.
    I know she is resting peacefully but it doesn't help me from missing her.
    My son is ringing bells too, he had a bell pinned on his shirt from the concert and he came up to me and rang the bell, he said "Do you think Gma got her wings?" Just amazes this tough 8 year old believes too

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I was at my sons Christmas concert for school last night and I started crying. I cry at odd times, won't even be thinking of her and bam I am crying.
    I know she is resting peacefully but it doesn't help me from missing her.
    My son is ringing bells too, he had a bell pinned on his shirt from the concert and he came up to me and rang the bell, he said "Do you think Gma got her wings?" Just amazes this tough 8 year old believes too
    :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:
    ok ok now their blowing dust around here cleaning the floors and i cant see anything :)***aint right for a old biker to have dust in his eyes . :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'll stop.. just now and then ....

the hubby went to the doc yesterday
    allergies, yadda yadda

he had a few fights growing up and broke his nose a few times. Doc says he needs to have his nose rebroke to fix part of the problem... except he said "make sure it's a southpaw you get in a fight with"

I rolled when he told me that. Gonna look into surgery I guess since the hubby doesn't want to fight anymore

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'll stop.. just now and then ....

the hubby went to the doc yesterday
    allergies, yadda yadda

he had a few fights growing up and broke his nose a few times. Doc says he needs to have his nose re broke to fix part of the problem... except he said "make sure it's a southpaw you get in a fight with"

I rolled when he told me that. Gonna look into surgery I guess since the hubby doesn't want to fight anymore
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:i had that happen to me also ,,the Dr. straightened it the next day but said the center cartilage would never be right ,there would be days i could breath out one nostril and then it would move and i could breath out the other ,,but to this day ,its rare that i can breath out of it at all.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    doc gave him pills for his allergies but said he was to bad right now for those to be much good, he got a shot in the ass... lol I find that so humorous

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    you have to know our doc... old school and I like it. he doesn't mix words and has fun with it at the same time. I'll be sad when he retires.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    he never had it looked at, fight, broke nose, beat the punk who did it, move on.

what an upbringing
    Now thats some funny stuff :laugh::laugh:*** i had mine fixed cause my father grabbed my ear and said were going to the Dr. your not walking around with a crooked nose like i have all my life :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    on the second cup of joe, got the dishwasher running but my kitchen is still in the ewww I don't wanna go in there mode. The need to make a kitchen inside a dish/kitchen washer......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom