Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thank you ***you are the greatest ,<----uh i took that from chuck :laugh:

lol

Chuck sucks up, why I don't know...

I started a tradition when I had my oldest 24 years ago, now she is having her own and she is doing the same thing. It's times like that it makes you realize you did good. They remember the little things and it meant enough to them to do it for theirs... brought a tear to my eye when I saw her text this morning showing me she was doing it.... awww well of back to something less sentimental

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    lol

Chuck sucks up, why I don't know...

I started a tradition when I had my oldest 24 years ago, now she is having her own and she is doing the same thing. It's times like that it makes you realize you did good. They remember the little things and it meant enough to them to do it for theirs... brought a tear to my eye when I saw her text this morning showing me she was doing it.... awww well of back to something less sentimental
    :yesway:Thats Great to hear -and sentimental is a good thing ,it shows we are human.:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :yesway:Thats Great to hear -and sentimental is a good thing ,it shows we are human.:)

yeah I know.. I made a blanket for all of my kids, I started one for "peanut" and then my daughter calls and asks me where do I get the kit and how long does it take... so "peanut" is getting 2. Starting it for my grandkids now too.

and sentimental...

"teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings"

I've been ringing a lot of them this year to make sure my mom gets hers... damn I miss her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom