• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sorry to hear about your FIL and that you won't be able to make it tomorrow Rayne. I know what its like taking care of in-laws.

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask how your MIL is doing. I know the wife left you alone a day or so taking care of her.
    Fortunately for us, the in-laws live right next door so it's easy to care for them. My Dad on the other hand is 60 miles from me in Louisville. He's the oldest, in great shape except for his vision, he's legally blind.

Is this your new pownage sign?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've carried concealed all week at the local hospital, except for the one time I took my fleece jacket off to put on my FIL and you could see my IWB holster and grip. I just made sure I was facing the nurse when she came in the room. :D I didn't want to startle her. Our hospital doesn't have any signs up so I wasn't too concerned but out town is naive (is that spelled right?)

I'll conceal carry at IU Med Center, I just don't want to make a scene if it's not allowed. I'll carry more concealled then too.

I'm sorry to hear about your FIL, prayers are sent.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah, I've been meaning to ask how your MIL is doing. I know the wife left you alone a day or so taking care of her.
    Fortunately for us, the in-laws live right next door so it's easy to care for them. My Dad on the other hand is 60 miles from me in Louisville. He's the oldest, in great shape except for his vision, he's legally blind.

She's finally starting to get over thinking everyone is out to get her because her teeth got pulled. Its still gonna be a few weeks before we can start the process of getting her dentures. We're trying to come up with ways to make Thanksgiving more enjoyable for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom