Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    :dunno:

I don't think they make much on it and the majority of people don't do it. 21st in Bluffton carries a decent selection but that's a heck of a drive for you.

Since most reloaders are tight asses, because that is why they reload, then it would probably be a low profit area.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The-Internet-is-Serious-Business.jpg

Thanks Guys I need the laughs

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I bet that was a tad bit gross what he pulled out
    I found a drain cleaner that said it will clear it or my money back... it cleared it! I didn't have to see the gross nasty

I thought they were going to attack him.......it doesn't help that two of us have long, thick hair....maybe I should tell him we will cut all our hair off for the sake of our drains
    I refuse to cut my hair. I'll stand in water during a shower before that
    :dunno:

I don't think they make much on it and the majority of people don't do it. 21st in Bluffton carries a decent selection but that's a heck of a drive for you.
    this is part of it, the other part there is so much stuff for reloading, different powders etc. unless you have the customer base and capital, it doesn't pay off because there is no way you could carry it all.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    AAARRRRGGGG!! Trying to cancel this stoopid phone. They won't let you do it on-line, and you have to wade through countless prompts on the phone and the phone system wouldn't accept my password. Waited 10 minutes for a rep to finally answer the phone and even though I gave her all the info and codes she asked for she says she can't cancel it because its in my wifes name! GRRRRRRRR!!! My name is on the credit card that pays your bill lady!!!! I handed the phone to my wife and now she's stuck on hold. If they give her too much of a hard time I'm just gonna tell her to hang up. Then I'm gonna call VISA and make sure they don't accept any more charges from them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    AAARRRRGGGG!! Trying to cancel this stoopid phone. They won't let you do it on-line, and you have to wade through countless prompts on the phone and the phone system wouldn't accept my password. Waited 10 minutes for a rep to finally answer the phone and even though I gave her all the info and codes she asked for she says she can't cancel it because its in my wifes name! GRRRRRRRR!!! My name is on the credit card that pays your bill lady!!!! I handed the phone to my wife and now she's stuck on hold. If they give her too much of a hard time I'm just gonna tell her to hang up. Then I'm gonna call VISA and make sure they don't accept any more charges from them.

I have the same problem... except the bills are all in his name so I can't call and do anything. Some won't even take payment from me because I am not on the account. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom