Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Mornin' and Happy Thanksgiving guys.

I'm thankful for a job, even if it means being at it here on Thanksgiving morning. ;)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's not been a good year for me, some of you may have been here and know, some may not.
    For those that were, I am thankful for you that you have helped me get through my grief. It still rears it's ugly head now and then, this mnth has been a tough one, but I am getting through it day to day.

It's also been a good year, I am thankful I have a healthy granddaughter on the way and 3 very special children to spend my life with, and the hubby who is always here.

Thanks guys... You've been the best.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I think I speak for the entire ferrari brotherhood(I really do actually) when I say we are thankful for poor people, for without them we would have nobody to hurl insults at whilst having our shoes shined and otherwise generally look down upon.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Do you have any guests today Esrice???

I traveled for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and there were like five rooms occupied in the 120 room hotel that we stayed.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    morning everyone and Bah humbug. I am going to finish my bowl of cereal and go to work. then I am going to leave work and get McDonald's for dinner. Then go to the range and shoot trap. Get home around 9pm just before the wife gets home from work.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It's not been a good year for me, some of you may have been here and know, some may not.
    For those that were, I am thankful for you that you have helped me get through my grief. It still rears it's ugly head now and then, this mnth has been a tough one, but I am getting through it day to day.

It's also been a good year, I am thankful I have a healthy granddaughter on the way and 3 very special children to spend my life with, and the hubby who is always here.

Thanks guys... You've been the best.
    the holidays are always the hardest. Hope you can still enjoy them to the fullest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom