Not open for further replies.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    you had it easy, try doing that for 3 years when your 15.:n00b:
    I almost could have done it. I got into professional video gaming that just eats your life away I would play 40 hours a week during school more when i was off. I mostly played one game too CSS or counter strike source. Now I cant barely play the game as its boring and being off the bike for that long would kill me.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I almost could have done it. I got into professional video gaming that just eats your life away I would play 40 hours a week during school more when i was off. I mostly played one game too CSS or counter strike source. Now I cant barely play the game as its boring and being off the bike for that long would kill me.

ok well let me add all while teetering between life and death because of cancer.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    ok well let me add all while teetering between life and death because of cancer.
    So it wasnt a sit around while you finish healing recovery but a fight with cancer which a whole nother story. Man that one sucky way to spend your teenage years. Dude your tougher than 90% of the teens i knew including myself then.

Last edited:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I did get one of the new Frappe drinks from McDonald's... I hate to say this, but, it's better than starbucks.. no joke.. I think they put more coffee in it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Greg, Too bad your late, there was somebody here looking to buy your Hi-Point, but I sold him my rare Polish P-64 for $600 since you wasn't here:D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hope you don't have a bug. The wifey was feeling cold yesterday afternoon and when I felt her forehead she was burning up. Daughter said there was a virus going around school already this year.
    No, I just had some work outside the office starting around 0730 until 0900. Glad to be in the office, it was chilly outside! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom