• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I know I can do much better, but I was pretty pleased with my first time running the gun I used. If it weren't for the one magazine issue I had, I believe my total would've been in the high 60's

Every time I shoot my 10/22 "in the field" instead of under the the brows I am in the top 5 times for the night. That is the worst I have ever done at FNS. I am honestly just glad I didn't max out any of my times.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What should I bring? I will have to just pick up something because I don't think anything I made would last the trip of 4 or so hours!! Also Do I need to bring any guns? anything someone wants to shoot and try out? do I need to bring my target stands and Targets? It will be just me, my wife has tickets to the ND game and she is going to take one of Twin granddaughters with her!

Its Dave and Dawn's show but with as far as you're gonna be driving I'm sure we'll have you covered buddy! They actually haven't really talked much about shooting but I plan on being prepared. ;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Its Dave and Dawn's show but with as far as you're gonna be driving I'm sure we'll have you covered buddy! They actually haven't really talked much about shooting but I plan on being prepared. ;)

I didn't know ether but figured I would offer to bring some guns for people to try if they want, and also I have life like paper targets and stands for them. so just thought I would throw that out there. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Every time I shoot my 10/22 "in the field" instead of under the the brows I am in the top 5 times for the night. That is the worst I have ever done at FNS. I am honestly just glad I didn't max out any of my times.

I'd love to have a day to practice. I'm confident I could get my time down into the 50's. I also want to see how much better I do after some mods.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I didn't know ether but figured I would offer to bring some guns for people to try if they want, and also I have life like paper targets and stands for them. so just thought I would throw that out there. :D

If you don't hear from them you can always send a PM. If I knew for sure I'd say so but I don't wanna speak for them. :yesway:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    :wavey: Howdy everyone:)

Gary you bring whatever you want, I don't however want to put you out in anyway. Its awesome your going to make it, :woot:

Everybody is welcome to bring whatever, I can't promise how much time we will have to shoot. Keeping it safe is my priority, I want everyone to have a good time and go home to their family the way they were.:yesway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Gary you bring whatever you want, I don't however want to put you out in anyway. Its awesome your going to make it, :woot:

Everybody is welcome to bring whatever, I can't promise how much time we will have to shoot. Keeping it safe is my priority, I want everyone to have a good time and go home to their family the way they were.:yesway:

Hey look, its DK

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

but was if Mrs. GBuck decides greg needs and extra hole?:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom