explosion.gif

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

hmmmm.... I'm not impressed.

Well I got good news and bad!! The good news is I will be Dave & Dawnn's Saturday! The Bad news is that you guys will have to put up with me at Dave & Dawnn's on Saturday!! :D

:rockwoot:Gary's coming to the Hoosier state. Are you bringing the pretty lil wife?

My dog is big enough and loud enough to scare most men, but one little rumble of thunder and he immediately turns into a slobbering bag of uncontrollable fear.

:runaway: How is he/she around gun shots?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey Westside, I was just checking out the scores from FNS. I didn't realize I was that far ahead of you. :stickpoke:

J/K...and giving you a hard time. I know you had some weapon issues. :yesway:

explosion.gif

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hey Westside, I was just checking out the scores from FNS. I didn't realize I was that far ahead of you. :stickpoke:

J/K...and giving you a hard time. I know you had some weapon issues. :yesway:
    the only real weapon issue with what I ended up shooting was the malfunction between the ground and the trigger.

I had never shot the pistol with irons before that night. It had a large reddot on it. I need to put some trigger time on it with irons and adjust the rear sight up so I am not shooting high at 15 yards. I know it's low because I am on at 50 yards with it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What should I bring? I will have to just pick up something because I don't think anything I made would last the trip of 4 or so hours!! Also Do I need to bring any guns? anything someone wants to shoot and try out? do I need to bring my target stands and Targets? It will be just me, my wife has tickets to the ND game and she is going to take one of Twin granddaughters with her!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    What should I bring? I will have to just pick up something because I don't think anything I made would last the trip of 4 or so hours!! Also Do I need to bring any guns? anything someone wants to shoot and try out? do I need to bring my target stands and Targets? It will be just me, my wife has tickets to the ND game and she is going to take one of Twin granddaughters with her!

If we get too shoot I have been itching for some trigger time on a BD9.;)
    I think they are expecting a large group so I am not positive we will be able to shoot. Although I am planning on a show and learn with my new to me 1911.:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    the only real weapon issue with what I ended up shooting was the malfunction between the ground and the trigger.

I had never shot the pistol with irons before that night. It had a large reddot on it. I need to put some trigger time on it with irons and adjust the rear sight up so I am not shooting high at 15 yards. I know it's low because I am on at 50 yards with it.

I know I can do much better, but I was pretty pleased with my first time running the gun I used. If it weren't for the one magazine issue I had, I believe my total would've been in the high 60's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom