• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My wife thinks I'm a cutie, that's why I am always hiding her glasses.

That is too funny, can't rep you until I spread the love arond a bit.

I'm so tired. I couldn't sleep last night to save my life. I hate acid reflux.

Try drinking some apple cidar vinegar in water to help ease the acid in your stomach. It really works. Also, it will fell wierd at first but elevate the head of your bed by about 4 inches, so that you sleep at an incline. Works wonders. You will get used to it faster than you think. :D

I just finished off yet another batch of Prilosec OTC. I will be okay for a month or so if I am careful with what I eat. Then another course of Prilosec. It seems to help me more than any other OTC meds.

You guys be careful with acid reflux, it can cause some really bad stuff. FIL is a 12 year survivor of esophgeal cancer due to acid reflux. After he was diagnosised they scoped my husband and found he had ulcerations too. Apparently it can run in families.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Try drinking some apple cidar vinegar in water to help ease the acid in your stomach. It really works. Also, it will fell wierd at first but elevate the head of your bed by about 4 inches, so that you sleep at an incline. Works wonders. You will get used to it faster than you think. :D

You guys be careful with acid reflux, it can cause some really bad stuff. FIL is a 12 year survivor of esophgeal cancer due to acid reflux. After he was diagnosised they scoped my husband and found he had ulcerations too. Apparently it can run in families.
    Thanks for the info! I already use enough pillow to sleep at an incline. I haven't heard of the apple cidar vinegar. Is that disgusting tasting?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thanks for the info! I already use enough pillow to sleep at an incline. I haven't heard of the apple cidar vinegar. Is that disgusting tasting?

Yeah, it's an acquired taste. If you find something to mix it in that you like it's really not bad, but straight with water takes some getting used to. Have you thought about having that valve surgically repaired? You are awful young to be this bad. Sorry for all the motherly advice, sometimes I just can't stop myself.

Good morning Rayne, working on the farm today????

Just the usual morning chores, now I'm getting ready to go to my off farm job.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yeah, it's an acquired taste. If you find something to mix it in that you like it's really not bad, but straight with water takes some getting used to. Have you thought about having that valve surgically repaired? You are awful young to be this bad. Sorry for all the motherly advice, sometimes I just can't stop myself.
    NO, I appreciate it! GI problems in general run in my family. I'm the only one on my moms side that even has a gal bladder still. :( I'm sure I will have to have surgery eventually.

I'm still upset it wasn't me you were referring to as the young cutie. :( :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Did you see what I said about the M&G? I will still bring my Chili though! I can leave the pot, if you want, so the later arrivals can still get some. If someone that works or lives in Indy wouldn't mind bringing it to me that would be great. :D I live on the west side and work about 5 blocks from Mrs. G

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom