Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What you have here is a case of walking birthday blues. The getting younger thing really mess's up a lot folk! Try taking a "six pack" bath. If you have never tried this, don't be afraid. You will feel.............. ah, something.

Never heard of it?? and I don't drink if thats the six pack part so SOL again! :dunno: :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Cold going around up there? I've been really lucky and haven't ran across anyone sick in my travels.

Gary, I was in Green Bay Wednesday and they got some snow, did any make it across the lake into MI??

I don't know if its going around but I sure got one!! I have never coughed this hard in my life!!

and yes it snowed allot on Thursday! it covered the ground for a couple of hours, then the sun came out and it melted!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't know if its going around but I sure got one!! I have never coughed this hard in my life!!

and yes it snowed allot on Thursday! it covered the ground for a couple of hours, then the sun came out and it melted!

I don't know if you have any pain meds, but Vicodin works great as a cough suppressant. My wife can't handle the codine cough syrup, so if she gets really sick the Doc will give her Vicodin.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't know if you have any pain meds, but Vicodin works great as a cough suppressant. My wife can't handle the codine cough syrup, so if she gets really sick the Doc will give her Vicodin.

Yep! I do! I take those everyday for other things!! but they don't last long! :dunno: :D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I don't drink if thats the six pack part so SOL again! :dunno: :laugh:
    Ok, however,you can do the rest of the " bath". Just fill your bathtub with the hottest water you can stand, and lay down in the water until you feel like rubber. Then call your wife, or someone to help you get out. You'll have to dress yourself if that is possible. If the dressing part is to much, just go to bed in your " BIRTHDAY SUIT ".

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Ok, however,you can do the rest of the " bath". Just fill your bathtub with the hottest water you can stand, and lay down in the water until you feel like rubber. Then call your wife, or someone to help you get out. You'll have to dress yourself if that is possible. If the dressing part is to much, just go to bed in your " BIRTHDAY SUIT ".

I have a Jacuzzi tub so I do that about every day! but thank you, :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thank you all for your well wishes and cures! It is very kind of all of you! I'm sure I'll live! but will try them after a run to drug store tomorrow!! :D

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

It must be the weather. My son had a little cough the past two nights nothing major, gave him cough syurp and sent him to bed. Then this morning he woke up crouping. Sounded horrible. A breathing treatment helped a little, but think he's going to the doctor tomorrow.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It must be the weather. My son had a little cough the past two nights nothing major, gave him cough syurp and sent him to bed. Then this morning he woke up crouping. Sounded horrible. A breathing treatment helped a little, but think he's going to the doctor tomorrow.

Sorry to hear he is not feeling well! But this is not what I would call a little cough! if he is coughing as bad as I am the Dr visit is in order!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom