• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    well lunch with my mother wasn't too terrible.

Not to be a Debie Downer, but someday you will miss her :( I hope for your sake and your children's sake it's not for a long time if she is anything like my Mom. I guess she could be a complete witch, but then again I figure she's just being a Mom, and bugging you about stuff that you think you know because your a grown man now.

I'd bet Mrs G and I would change places with you in a less than a heartbeat if we could spend some time with our Mom's again.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Had a great time at the Meet & Shoot today. I saw some new super secret swag that Que brought along.:shady:

Happy birthday Gary!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    And next your going to tell me Snipe hunting will help break the cold!! Huh!:laugh:
    What you have here is a case of walking birthday blues. The getting younger thing really mess's up a lot folk! Try taking a "six pack" bath. If you have never tried this, don't be afraid. You will feel.............. ah, something.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    All kidding aside it probably does work! kinda like walking in ice cold water when you get a migraine! My wife uses Vick's like its candy, I had a jar but the wife took it with her to her Dads place! so I'm SOL on it, :dunno: :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Cold going around up there? I've been really lucky and haven't ran across anyone sick in my travels.

Gary, I was in Green Bay Wednesday and they got some snow, did any make it across the lake into MI??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom