• Status
    Not open for further replies.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I took two pills last nite and my wife said I stood up in bed in the middle of the night and told her that I really needed to leave right now to buy a scarf that would complete the look to my wardrobe and then I tried looking for keys and went back to bed.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I took two pills last nite and my wife said I stood up in bed in the middle of the night and told her that I really needed to leave right now to buy a scarf that would complete the look to my wardrobe and then I tried looking for keys and went back to bed.

I had all of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time in 1985. The dentist gave the wife a few pills and told her to be sure I took 2 of them when I got home. I don't remember what they were, but she claimed that I got out of bed in the middle of the night, went into her closet and peed on her shoes????

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I had all of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time in 1985. The dentist gave the wife a few pills and told her to be sure I took 2 of them when I got home. I don't remember what they were, but she claimed that I got out of bed in the middle of the night, went into her closet and peed on her shoes????
    I had a friend in college that would get up in the middle of the night, go to our shared closet, open his dresser drawer and pee in it. THis was due to alcohol thogh.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    He said it was pills, not weed.
    Whatever
    :lmfao:

That is awesome. I'm sure she didn't like it, but now it is funny as hellllll.

:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Why is it when you say that you will help out with something at the school, they want you to come in for a parents meeting. I said that I would help with cleanup after the middle school musical. Do I really need "trained" to do this? Just tell me what needs done and I can figure it out.:rolleyes:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Why is it when you say that you will help out with something at the school, they want you to come in for a parents meeting. I said that I would help with cleanup after the middle school musical. Do I really need "trained" to do this? Just tell me what needs done and I can figure it out.:rolleyes:

if I want to do anything at lexies school I have to have a criminal background check done by the school.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

I did this when I was like 2!!

Last sleep walking incident I had I got up and was looking around. My ex asked what I was doing. Told him I was looking for the damn maid, the place was a pig sty and I was going to give her a piece of my mind. He said "You are the damn maid now come back to bed!!" He said I came back to bed and closed my eyes. Told me about it the next morning and any other time he wanted a good laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom