• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    My .38 is easier to carry but my .45 is a lot more tacticool.

I'm thinking maybe my HD shotgun for a long-gun because it has a tac-light.

take all three :rockwoot:

ok, so your wife has a bad cough and her coughing kept you up last night. would you prefer she sleep on the sofa or come to bed with you?
    and you love your wife and love having her with you
    if you truly love each other you will both sleep in the same bed every night regardless of how sick the other person is.:D

I pee in the shower but only at other people's houses
    You are never allowed to shower at my house.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    if you truly love each other you will both sleep in the same bed every night regardless of how sick the other person is.:D

see I guess that's where I disagree, I love him so much that I want him to be able to get a good nights rest, he provides for us and if he isn't rested well I feel bad. Me coughing all night doesn't allow him to sleep well. he won't complain though.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm do'n well, Greg. How bout you?

Pretty well.. dealing with a crazy ex of the "Mrs.". Been apart for two years, now he's insisting when he goes on leave in November he will be staying with her. He's nuts. Made threats toward her and me. Now, he doesn't seem to understand why he isn't welcome. The "Mrs." is going to the Sheriff's Dept. today to have him trespassed from her home. Hopefully he's smart enough to stay away after that and won't risk losing his security clearance over a stupid A Misdemeanor.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    see I guess that's where I disagree, I love him so much that I want him to be able to get a good nights rest, he provides for us and if he isn't rested well I feel bad. Me coughing all night doesn't allow him to sleep well. he won't complain though.
    Well, then look at it like this.. Misery loves company.. and now your misery has company.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Pretty well.. dealing with a crazy ex of the "Mrs.". Been apart for two years, now he's insisting when he goes on leave in November he will be staying with her. He's nuts. Made threats toward her and me. Now, he doesn't seem to understand why he isn't welcome. The "Mrs." is going to the Sheriff's Dept. today to have him trespassed from her home. Hopefully he's smart enough to stay away after that and won't risk losing his security clearance over a stupid A Misdemeanor.

:wow:
    I hope that works out for you two. I'd offer to help fix it, but "they" won't let me do it my way. :ar15:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :wow:
    I hope that works out for you two. I'd offer to help fix it, but "they" won't let me do it my way. :ar15:

Yeah, he's made statements that she should keep me away while he's there and that if I was there he would either try to intimidate me into leaving or fight me.. I told Sara I'd shoot him far before I left OR fought him... lol

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

I had a similar problem. After the Mrs. and I were engaged this guy kept trying to break us up and to "hook up" with her. We had a nice conversation about wood chippers, farm fields, a bag of lye, and my thoughts on the lax punishments or corrections system uses. She never had another problem.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom