Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you go to the etruth.com front page they also have the burglars picture. they look a bit similar except the hair and glasses.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yes I do remember seeing that now. more to it for sure. especially in Goshen, like someone said, "things like this just don't happen here". small town USA isn't immune and I wish people would drop this line of thinking that it can't happen because of where we live.
    I hope they get it figured out, the family deserves to know the person responsible is paying for his crime.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    going north today to Argos... the daughter unit is having her ultra sound done today. I hope we can see what she is having but I think it is to early to tell.

Morning G

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No one commented on the neighbor's statement in earlier reports. He heard the woman screaming for help, so he ran around his house locking doors and windows, then peaked out the blinds to try to see what was going on... geez, at least call the police.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    People want to smear the police so badly for some reason. First someone was pushing the story that it took the police 30 minutes to get there. Then they decided it was more like 2-3 minutes. Now I see someone is floating the story that the wife had to call 911 three times to talk them into sending someone out.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No one commented on the neighbor's statement in earlier reports. He heard the woman screaming for help, so he ran around his house locking doors and windows, then peaked out the blinds to try to see what was going on... geez, at least call the police.

no kidding. when we heard gun fire and saw neighbors ducking behind cars I
    yelled at the kids to get down and inside and I drew and went towards the gun fire as I was dialing 911 on my cell phone. Stupid to go towards it but it was punk kids shooting at another kid. Thankfully no one was hurt. we noticed the car circling the block many times before they actually fired so we were already on edge.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    People want to smear the police so badly for some reason. First someone was pushing the story that it took the police 30 minutes to get there. Then they decided it was more like 2-3 minutes. Now I see someone is floating the story that the wife had to call 911 three times to talk them into sending someone out.
    we as a society have come to hate the police and I don't understand it. I saw the 30 minute thing and didn't believe it for a second. had not seen the multiple call thing

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow, that would be unsettling. I know it is probably a bad thing to do, but part of me thinks, good for you for heading toward the shooting to try to help.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    that sucks!!

I slept just over 6 hours last night! :rockwoot: found some cough syrup and didn't wake myself up but boy am I congested this morning. Hubby woke me up when he kissed me good bye at 5:30.
    :rockwoot:

going north today to Argos... the daughter unit is having her ultra sound done today. I hope we can see what she is having but I think it is to early to tell.

Morning G
    Glad you get to go with her. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78