Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I never realized Chuck was a spelling and grammar Nazi. That's an ugly side of him that I didn't expect :D

Hopefully this will be the cold water thrown on my wife's passion for him.

Just trying to help a good argument sound better :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I misspelled nickel for crying out loud. give me a break. and Yess I mispelled call on purposeness:D

I voted for the first no.

But personally I believe there should be no minimum wage and no Federal Welfare system. Lets bring back states rights and let each state determine it's own welfare system.

Also churches have food pantries and mine, I don't know about any others haven't done the research, also has a fund to help members pay their bills in a time of need. My church also has a free/low cost clinic to help people with medical and dental procedures. (where not talking surgery, think minute click with a few more options)

I am not saying this is the perfect answer but by raising the minimum wage all you are doing is creating inflation. a loaf of bread use to cast a nickle now it cost at least $1.50, that was the cheapest I saw at Walmart this past weekend.

Business is all about supply, demand, and cost curves (where the supply demand and sales all meet). If the cost go up, what they have to pay employees, then the prices go up to cover the cost. Therefore creating no net increase in wages.

where = we're
    use = used
    cast = cost
    nickle = nickel
    cost = costs
    go = goes

But its a very good post and I agree completely!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If INGO starts having grammar police, there are a bunch of members in some deep :poop:

Again, I was just trying to help a good argument. 99.9% of posts I could care less about spelling and grammar. But if you're making a good point to an argument and use bad spelling and/or bad grammar, in my opinion, it discredits the point being given a little bit.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Again, I was just trying to help a good argument. 99.9% of posts I could care less about spelling and grammar. But if you're making a good point to an argument and use bad spelling and/or bad grammar, in my opinion, it discredits the point being given a little bit.

Have to agree with Chuck... it was a great argument, the spelling discredited it to a degree. :dunno:

I was just as surprised he became a grammar nazi too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom