Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    some days American are a second language. I have been to the UK I don't speak English. it's a hood not a bonnet.:D

you going to neg rep me again for poor spelling punk. :stickpoke:

I can quote them if you want... I'm pretty sure they aren't spelled that way in either Country. Just saying that if you are making a good argument to make a point, it helps to double-check it and spell it right. Otherwise, it'll discredit the argument a little. At least it would in my opinion.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I can quote them if you want... I'm pretty sure they aren't spelled that way in either Country. Just saying that if you are making a good argument to make a point, it helps to double-check it and spell it right. Otherwise, it'll discredit the argument a little. At least it would in my opinion.

You never been married have you!! :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

And I wasn't joking that I am a terrible speller. I got A's in math and C's in English. I can do Fourier transfers in my head but can't spell to save my life.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    SE Sam, If you still have that Walther in a couple of weeks I will take it off of your hands, gladly. I would This week if I hadn't already told another INGOer that I'd purchase his.

Okay Greg, I'll keep that in mind. I am thinking about a project and the wife never uses it, so she said "sell it".

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    And I wasn't joking that I am a terrible speller. I got A's in math and C's in English. I can do Fourier transfers in my head but can't spell to save my life.

Spell check is in every browser, if not by default there is a free plugin.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Okay Greg, I'll keep that in mind. I am thinking about a project and the wife never uses it, so she said "sell it".

Awesome, well like I said, I'll take it in a few weeks if you still have it. Good luck selling it in the meantime though!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well, I had one and sold it. Now I regret it. So I'm buying another one. The prettier half wants one too, so I am going to get her one for her bday at the end of the month.

must be nice I just did a quick check of the calender and this is what it looks like.

Oct 9 my wedding anniversary
    OCt 16, My mom's bday
    Nov 1, Wife's Bday
    Nov 26 My Dad's Bday
    Dec 17, 1 of 6 family Christmas parties
    etc. etc. etc.

There will be no more big purchases other than the already saved for ones for me.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wow there is a new posting rule! it said
    "this post is a duplicate of a post you made less than 5 min ago"!

Never seen that one before! :dunno:

It's gonna be harder than heck for me to get 50 quality posts now!! :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    must be nice I just did a quick check of the calender and this is what it looks like.

Oct 9 my wedding anniversary
    OCt 16, My mom's bday
    Nov 1, Wife's Bday
    Nov 26 My Dad's Bday
    Dec 17, 1 of 6 family Christmas parties
    etc. etc. etc.

There will be no more big purchases other than the already saved for ones for me.

I've got my brother's 21st on the 21st, gf's bday on the 22nd and then christmas stuff. Should be an interesting season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom