• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm so tired of snow and cold!!! I wanna see spring, I wanna see sunshine, I wanna see my neighbor dogs pooping in my yard!!

you are one weird man. I have all the dog poop I can handle. Shall I mail some to you so you don't feel left out?

morning ty

day off today and my sister and I were going out. School delay, hubby had an appt in Greensburg @ 9:30 so that leaves me to change my plans and get the boy to school. I love being a Mom

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    you are one weird man. I have all the dog poop I can handle. Shall I mail some to you so you don't feel left out?

morning ty

day off today and my sister and I were going out. School delay, hubby had an appt in Greensburg @ 9:30 so that leaves me to change my plans and get the boy to school. I love being a Mom
    Well, it's not the poop so much I miss, just that they're little dog would dig under the fence, run around my pool, then take a dump in my grass. Just miss seeing the grass more then the poop. But at this point I'll take poopy grass over the white stuff any day! Being a parent is pretty AWSOME. I'm better at it now then when I was younger.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am not sitting where I normally sit because a dog was sleeping there. I do believe I am going to sit here more often. The register vent blows hot air out from under the love seat and hits my cold feet!! This is kinda nice

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, it's not the poop so much I miss, just that they're little dog would dig under the fence, run around my pool, then take a dump in my grass. Just miss seeing the grass more then the poop. But at this point I'll take poopy grass over the white stuff any day! Being a parent is pretty AWSOME. I'm better at it now then when I was younger.

I miss seeing the grass too. Although we have to dig a spot out for the dogs to poop. I do see grass there. Bassets do not like deep snow.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I am not sitting where I normally sit because a dog was sleeping there. I do believe I am going to sit here more often. The register vent blows hot air out from under the love seat and hits my cold feet!! This is kinda nice
    I moved my recliner over a heat vent. I put the blanket over me and it blows hot air up my ***! , , , god your right Mrs. G, I am weird!!! But it does feel toasty in my recliner!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom