• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    he also bought the truck when it was "new" as a gift for me!!!! And he said he wanted a 1911, a few weeks ago, so I figure it's a good deal. Plus he paid for 80% of my college and my work paid the other 20%!!!

So Five years of college + 1 new truck + 1 spare tire = 1 MIL spec 1911:D

For him doing all that for you, I'd say he deserves more like a Les Baer or Nighthawk 1911 rather than just a basic Mil Spec one. Step up to the plate and show him some REAL appreciation! :yesway: :popcorn:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah I know. He ribs me about what I spend on guns and I ask him how much his radiator cost and it cost more than my new BT99

Yeah, most hobbies seem to be stupid expensive. Especially when you get into them and go for the "nice" stuff.

I'm not looking forward to the day that I start buying knives like Tyler34 :spend:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah, most hobbies seem to be stupid expensive. Especially when you get into them and go for the "nice" stuff.

I'm not looking forward to the day that I start buying knives like Tyler34 :spend:

That's why they are called hobbies because it is extra money and the gov doesn't see a need to put "price controls" on it like the rest of the stuff we "need".

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey Westside, where is it you shoot trap at and when is it. I've heard you mention it here on the board but didn't pay much attention. My Hubby was telling his boss about the trap he got to shoot at the women's demo and the boss was real interested in it. That was a one time deal, but wondered what it was like where you shot. Do the clays fly in at multiple angles?

You are just full of information I need anymore. :stickpoke:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hey Westside, where is it you shoot trap at and when is it. I've heard you mention it here on the board but didn't pay much attention. My Hubby was telling his boss about the trap he got to shoot at the women's demo and the boss was real interested in it. That was a one time deal, but wondered what it was like where you shot. Do the clays fly in at multiple angles?

I shoot trap EVERY thursday at MCF&G, it starts at 5:30 and goes to 10pm, They also shoot trap on Tuesdays and Saturdays at Brownsburg. MCF&G is $4 per round and Brownsburd is $5 for non-members.

In trap the Birds all leave from a single point 13yrds infront of the shooters. The birds can fly out in any 1 of three directions. It is randomly determined by the machine so you don't know which way until you call the bird. IF your hubby and or his his want to come out just call and or text me and I will make sure I am there. Everyone there is great and will give you all the advice you want and then some if you ask, and some even if you don't. AND THEY HAVE A FREE MEAL for those who come directly from work like me!!!

And I have what you need :naughty: !!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself, it is the "young pup with no kids" in me coming out.

Let me know if you need ANYHING else.:D

Tyler

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

I have a feeling that for the answer to this question, it is probably going to require you to do some baking. :):

"edit" dang it, he got his answer out before I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom