chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hey ct2!

I could buy it, but I think I'm gonna wait and try and find a good deal on an AK-74. It looks like 5.45 is cheaper than 7.62 so I think it'd be cheaper in the long run

What have you been up to?
    To much work, Started a run of 10 kitchens today, be done tomorrow @ 11:00 am. Found me another handgun.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hey ct2!

I could buy it, but I think I'm gonna wait and try and find a good deal on an AK-74. It looks like 5.45 is cheaper than 7.62 so I think it'd be cheaper in the long run

What have you been up to?
    Ammo price difference is marginal, but the 7.62 mags are much cheaper/easier to find.

I miss my ak, but pretty much just for the cool factor. I very rarely shot the thing. Now I'm drooling over 9mm carbines.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Right before the last panic, there were talks of Saiga importing their 9mm and .22 rifles. A true Russian 9mm ak would be badass! (The .22 would be pretty awesome as well).

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I just got hope from spending the day in Indy with my family, upon returning, we found our betta fish's tail trapped in the intake of the filter. Never had issues before, so I never installed a intake sponge. His fin and tail is pretty shredded and he just floats around helplessly but still breathing. In my quick research, survival rate is low...I feel bad. :(

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Right before the last panic, there were talks of Saiga importing their 9mm and .22 rifles. A true Russian 9mm ak would be badass! (The .22 would be pretty awesome as well).

Me does want. The AK platform in general is pure badassery.

I just got hope from spending the day in Indy with my family, upon returning, we found our betta fish's tail trapped in the intake of the filter. Never had issues before, so I never installed a intake sponge. His fin and tail is pretty shredded and he just floats around helplessly but still breathing. In my quick research, survival rate is low...I feel bad. :(

I let a betta die once. I also felt quite bad about it :(

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    That sucks. We had a beta get his tail completely clipped by a crawfish. It grew back and he survived several years after. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    That sucks. We had a beta get his tail completely clipped by a crawfish. It grew back and he survived several years after. Hopefully he'll be ok.

How long does it take for fins and tails(as well as color) to come back providing he survives?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom