Columbus, IN

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I should have got it going today, but the exhaust manifold bolts I got from work were about 1/4" too long, and bottomed out. It will be running before Wednesday.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What's fair prices for what brand in 9mm and 45 acp?

Anybody interested in a box of 45 GAP?

A fair price is what you are willing to pay. We shoot a lot of .45 ACP in Remington UCP and Federal. These rounds ranged in the 40 cents per area before the insanity. I have paid 50 cents per over the summer and been able to replace what we shoot. Not many deals out there right now but ammo can be found.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I should have got it going today, but the exhaust manifold bolts I got from work were about 1/4" too long, and bottomed out. It will be running before Wednesday.

Perfect. Hope it runs better without the bolt in the cylinder................:):
    I have little room to talk as we have been on a project all summer and it is not done. 1971 Buick Riviera. Motor is done and detailed. Trans is done but not detailed. Waiting on some pulley's and bits that were broken. Manifold bolts (exhaust) were snapped off when the motor was pulled. Broke 2 more off trying to get the manifolds off the heads. Drilling these out are a nightmare.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Perfect. Hope it runs better without the bolt in the cylinder................:):
    I have little room to talk as we have been on a project all summer and it is not done. 1971 Buick Riviera. Motor is done and detailed. Trans is done but not detailed. Waiting on some pulley's and bits that were broken. Manifold bolts (exhaust) were snapped off when the motor was pulled. Broke 2 more off trying to get the manifolds off the heads. Drilling these out are a nightmare.

Yes I know, I broke an "e-z" out off in one, and ended up using 2 carbide burrs to cut it out, then re-tapped it. If you need a burr, let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom