• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I hate being a big softy. I cry at everything. EVERYTHING!! I hate the fact that Christmas is coming, Those damned Hallmark commercials. I mean, I KNOW Peter is coming home for Christmas but I always cry when he shows up. WHY?!

lolol That might be a little much horse lady

I'm starting to feel a little stuffed up. I swear if I wake up feeling like crap I'm going to hurt someone

You should check WebMD...you're probably dying.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Everything alright???

Just checked my email. Apparently my little brother (who has stage 4 melanoma) now has cancer surrounding and pressing up against his heart and some spots of cancer inside his heart as well. He is now considered medically terminal and is no longer a candidate for chemo or any transplants/grafts/etc. I knew it would come to this (or something like it) I was just hoping it wouldn't be so soon

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Just checked my email. Apparently my little brother (who has stage 4 melanoma) now has cancer surrounding and pressing up against his heart and some spots of cancer inside his heart as well. He is now considered medically terminal and is no longer a candidate for chemo or any transplants/grafts/etc. I knew it would come to this (or something like it) I was just hoping it wouldn't be so soon

I'm very sorry to hear that. My grandfather died of melanoma ~22 years ago. I ****ing hate cancer.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm very sorry to hear that. My grandfather died of melanoma ~22 years ago. I ****ing hate cancer.

What gets me so much about his case is that when you think melanoma you think of people who spend too much time in a tanning bed or something. That kid was the biggest gamer geek EVER. He had room darkening curtains he hated the sun so much :):

Well, as morbid as it sounds maybe he will get lucky and die of a heart attack instead of suffering for months

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    What gets me so much about his case is that when you think melanoma you think of people who spend too much time in a tanning bed or something. That kid was the biggest gamer geek EVER. He had room darkening curtains he hated the sun so much :):

Well, as morbid as it sounds maybe he will get lucky and die of a heart attack instead of suffering for months

Yeah, that is kind of unusual! Doesn't sound morbid at all...It sucks watching loved ones hurt :(

I'm not even drinking, but I'll have a drink for you and him :cheers:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, that is kind of unusual! Doesn't sound morbid at all...It sucks watching loved ones hurt :(

I'm not even drinking, but I'll have a drink for you and him :cheers:

Thank you. I appreciate it in some weird sort of alcoholic way. And I am glad that doesn't sound morbid. I just figure that if I were the one dying I would want to go quick. That's how my dad died. Went outside to walk the dog, heart stopped and he dropped. Dead before he hit the ground. We should all be so lucky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom