• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm fortunate enough to live literally right in between the two. Only a couple miles from each. I get to take my pick :D

Well aren't you just awesome!!! My parents, fiancee and I went to BGF range for the first time on a customer appreciation day last year, and it also happened to be on the day of one of the 2A demonstrations downtown. Quite the experience to say the least. So many weapons that I wanted :faint:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well aren't you just awesome!!! My parents, fiancee and I went to BGF range for the first time on a customer appreciation day last year, and it also happened to be on the day of one of the 2A demonstrations downtown. Quite the experience to say the least. So many weapons that I wanted :faint:

Of course I'm awesome! Are you dumb?!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    See now I feel dumb. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was that the picture up top looks like four of those little people from the game "Life" that you get to add to your family

Holy **** you're right. You may have just solved all the worlds problems. Well not really, but I never noticed that :laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Really?!?!?

:laugh:

I know you've gotta be strange hangin' out in here with me, sylvain, chez, jd, so on and so forth, but especially SnS :laugh:

The worst part is that I actually adore his craziness. I don't think I could even breathe if he weren't around. Now what in the name of all things holy does that say about me???

You know what? Nevermind. I don't even want to know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom