RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I know. :ar15:

The bikers always have street races near my house that make the roads virtually unusable for hours at a time. . They spray orange paint arrows on public streets that show where to turn. I've always fantasized about spray painting my own arrows to lead them astray. :laugh:

OK, that would be cool... right up into someones front door, out the back porch, up a light pole!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'd never snap like that guy, but I'll admit that bicyclists make me WAY more angry than they should. I do appreciate when I see a biker respecting the rules of the road and vehicles though...

I feel the same way when I see a smart car. I always have to suppress an urge to knock their go kart off of the street.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    OK, that would be cool... right up into someones front door, out the back porch, up a light pole!

Right, just lead them someplace like that...

300movie2.jpg

Well...now I wanna watch 300

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I feel the same way when I see a smart car. I always have to suppress an urge to knock their go kart off of the street.

I dislike smart cars also! But for an entirely different reason. The plastic bodies are a pain to wrap. An we seem to get a lot of requests for them

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :lmfao:

"They're actually incredibly safe"

I hate it when they say that. Let's see a Suburban hit Smart Car. We all know who wins.

I dislike smart cars also! But for an entirely different reason. The plastic bodies are a pain to wrap. An we seem to get a lot of requests for them

You are doing the world a disservice by not sabotaging them while they are in your possession. :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom