Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I mentioned this for the morning crew, now I will share with the night shift.

My step daughter is moving to Hawaii!!:rockwoot:

Now we have have an excuse to visit someone someplace where it's warm.:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I pulled a late April fools joke today...

I lost my employer issued cellphone yesterday but didn't realize it until this morning. I knew which building it had to be in but it was a large building and I was in dozens of rooms. I let my boss know about it and went to retrace my steps. It didn't take too long to find it. Then I had an idea. I found female employee that I knew and had her call my boss from my cellphone posing as a "Tiffany" from a local club. She said his number was the first one listed in my recent calls and she wanted to let somebody know that I dropped my phone in the VIP room during a "private" dance she did for me that afternoon. I waited a little while then I went back to the office and told the boss I couldn't find it. I kept the phone in my coat pocket instead of on my belt so he couldn't see it. My boss does not like confrontation. It took him over an hour to tell me he needed to talk to me. I could tell he didn't know what to think. I tried to look worried but I couldn't pull it off and I started laughing. It was a lot funnier if you were there. Trying to write it down doesn't do it justice. This worked out to be one of my best pranks ever. :yesway::D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I pulled a late April fools joke today...

I lost my employer issued cellphone yesterday but didn't realize it until this morning. I knew which building it had to be in but it was a large building and I was in dozens of rooms. I let my boss know about it and went to retrace my steps. It didn't take too long to find it. Then I had an idea. I found female employee that I knew and had her call my boss from my cellphone posing as a "Tiffany" from a local club. She said his number was the first one listed in my recent calls and she wanted to let somebody know that I dropped my phone in the VIP room during a "private" dance she did for me that afternoon. I waited a little while then I went back to the office and told the boss I couldn't find it. I kept the phone in my coat pocket instead of on my belt so he couldn't see it. My boss does not like confrontation. It took him over an hour to tell me he needed to talk to me. I could tell he didn't know what to think. I tried to look worried but I couldn't pull it off and I started laughing. It was a lot funnier if you were there. Trying to write it down doesn't do it justice. This worked out to be one of my best pranks ever. :yesway::D

That is GREAT!!!!!!:yesway::yesway::laugh::laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I mentioned this for the morning crew, now I will share with the night shift.

My step daughter is moving to Hawaii!!:rockwoot:

Now we have have an excuse to visit someone someplace where it's warm.:rockwoot:

Next question...what does your stepdaughter do that allows her to afford moving to Hawaii and can I do it too??

Congrats her!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Next question...what does your stepdaughter do that allows her to afford moving to Hawaii and can I do it too??

Congrats her!

Her Grandfather has a tourist trap/grocery store on one of the small islands. He is 72 and wants to pass the business on to her. He only has two grandkids and the other isn't interested.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Her Grandfather has a tourist trap/grocery store on one of the small islands. He is 72 and wants to pass the business on to her. He only has two grandkids and the other isn't interested.

Sounds like a potential dream come true! Here's hoping all goes well for her!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds like a potential dream come true! Here's hoping all goes well for her!

Yeah, I know. Can you believe he has been trying to get one of my wife's two kids to come there for over two years!! And they have been resisting.

If I was 25 and had that opportunity, I would have been on the next flight west.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah, I know. Can you believe he has been trying to get one of my wife's two kids to come there for over two years!! And they have been resisting.

If I was 25 and had that opportunity, I would have been on the next flight west.

Unfortunately, at 25 I would have had to think about it too. By the time I was that age I had already been married for a good while and had my first child. I was also reasonably established in a career that may not have been making me rich but it was secure. If the business was well established and profitable, it sure would be hard to pass up though! One thing is for sure though, my in-laws would have never forgiven me for taking their daughter that far away.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Business is 25 years old and very profitable. I hope she can keep it that way. Too many years at USF and Ohio State have polluted her mind a little. Can't run a business as a social program.:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Business is 25 years old and very profitable. I hope she can keep it that way. Too many years at USF and Ohio State have polluted her mind a little. Can't run a business as a social program.:dunno:

Hopefully she will listen to the man who is trying to help her and knows what he is talking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom