• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Just realized by the time I get my SBR paperwork back I'll be at the new house. Wonder if I can call the ATF and have the address changed while they still have my paper work......

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    oh damn ,better do it very soon

I'm gonna have to call and talk to somebody there. Can't have it changed over now because the house isn't even ours yet. I have a feeling this is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Moving wasn't even a thought when I sent in my paperwork or got my trust. It was kind of a surprise thing and now I'm thinking about all this crap.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm gonna have to call and talk to somebody there. Can't have it changed over now because the house isn't even ours yet. I have a feeling this is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Moving wasn't even a thought when I sent in my paperwork or got my trust. It was kind of a surprise thing and now I'm thinking about all this crap.

Good luck with that! Every time I called them to check on status you would think I was asking for their first born child. They are so rude.

When I get back to the US I'll be doing a SBR. It's hard telling what the wait time will be by then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom