• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok Supr if you have to shoot something please shoot me in the leg. Just take the stupid thing off. I am so sick of this restless leg crap that I'm ready to do it myself....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm so glad I'm not your neighbor :rofl:

I think I had a few of my neighbors worried earlier today. My wife cut all the roses back and I was burning all the trimmings in the barrel. A lot of it was still green and was making an incredible amount of smoke for a little while. It was just a small fire in a barrel but the amount of smoke was enough to make somebody think an entire house was going up!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think I had a few of my neighbors worried earlier today. My wife cut all the roses back and I was burning all the trimmings in the barrel. A lot of it was still green and was making an incredible amount of smoke for a little while. It was just a small fire in a barrel but the amount of smoke was enough to make somebody think an entire house was going up!

Someone in my neighborhood was burning something a few days ago. I have no idea what is was but I'm positive it was both wood and electrical. It was horrid.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Exactly. We abuse each other. That's just how it works. But it's all in good fun...usually :D

Yep, that's why I like these threads...I can't abuse people at work too much. They're either people I supervise or they have no sense of humor...:dunno: Can't wait til I start my new job

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I heard booze works. :D

I think by now you know me well enough to be sure that once I'm certain the kids are asleep for the night I will be opening up a bottle. Now come on. You learned this a long time ago. I'll probably post a bunch of crap I don't remember too. That seems to happen a lot. Actually I'm really glad I wasn't online last night. Or maybe I was :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think by now you know me well enough to be sure that once I'm certain the kids are asleep for the night I will be opening up a bottle. Now come on. You learned this a long time ago. I'll probably post a bunch of crap I don't remember too. That seems to happen a lot. Actually I'm really glad I wasn't online last night. Or maybe I was :dunno:

Where do you think I heard that booze works? :stickpoke: :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom