• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    A lot of the stuff I see on Barrett Jackson anymore makes no sense. I used to love watching it but anymore it's become a little silly in many cases

When they have these multi-day auctions, you have to watch it on the first day or two. There are some pretty decent deals. They save the high dollar stuff for the last day. They had a Leer jet on there a while ago.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    BTW, how are the choppers doing? I go in for another reline Monday.

I go in for my first soft line next Monday. I have a few really sore spots. The top ones are starting to kind of dig into my mouth because all my tissue is shrinking and they are too tall now. Other than that the top is fine. The bottom is still really painful and I've noticed a have a new sore spot. I'm thinking it's due to the bottom just not fitting right though since it's on a spot that had teeth pulled already and healed up years ago. I take the bottom out pretty much as soon as I get home from work. They suck. The top isn't too bad though. Right now I'm eating the world's most awesome pizza that I just created, so they're obviously doing the job :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've done a lot of healing too. My last soft reline felt absolutely awesome, but it only lasted about 3 days before it was loose again. If they move around, you will definitely get sore spots! I resorted to using adhesive to keep mine in place. Since then the sore spots have gotten much better. Monday will probably be my last soft reline before they do the permanent reline.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've done a lot of healing too. My last soft reline felt absolutely awesome, but it only lasted about 3 days before it was loose again. If they move around, you will definitely get sore spots! I resorted to using adhesive to keep mine in place. Since then the sore spots have gotten much better. Monday will probably be my last soft reline before they do the permanent reline.

I still have a lot of healing to do. I definitely use adhesive. And it is SO GROSS! It's awful taking them out at night and there's goo stuck to everything in my mouth. For some reason I haven't been using adhesive on the bottom (maybe cause I'm a dork :dunno:). I may try doing that tomorrow. All in all I do pretty well though. I can eat and talk and other stuff. I sound hilarious trying to talk without them in though. I have learned that if I don't use adhesive on the top and I smile really big while I'm talking or laugh really hard, they WILL come out! Adhesive all the way :laugh:

Have you finally let your wife see you without them, now?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Have you finally let your wife see you without them, now?

She's seen me, but I haven't given her a big grin or anything like that. I always take them out before bed now. You're right about the adhesive being nasty when you take them out, but its definitely better than dealing with them being loose all day. Hopefully they will eventually get both of us fixed up well enough that we don't need it when its all done. :yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    She's seen me, but I haven't given her a big grin or anything like that. I always take them out before bed now. You're right about the adhesive being nasty when you take them out, but its definitely better than dealing with them being loose all day. Hopefully they will eventually get both of us fixed up well enough that we don't need it when its all done. :yesway:

Yeah that would be nice. These things cost me a ridiculous amount of money but they've taken care of me so far. When I went in to get it all done they were handing out Valium like candy to help people relax. That was interesting. And when I've had to go back for adjustments they don't let me leave until I'm comfortable. We still have to wait for one of my bottom molars to heal up all the way. It keep spitting out little shards of bone. Not really that painful just super annoying.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Yep, by the Culver's. An 11 year old that doesn't like hot dogs?!?! Whaaaaa

I'd like to give it a shot. It's been a long Lent without red meat and a hot dog would really hit the spot.

Oh no, he wants to go! His current favorite resturant is Five Guys where he gets a bacon cheese dog plain...yep:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom