• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I read through the first 5 or so pages of this topic and most of the posts are SMILES or one liners.. will they be deleted also?

I don't see what was wrong with me originally posting my opinion about Dave & Busters, that might have been my 4-5th post of the day.

No our one liners and smilies won't be deleted because all of us have our 50 quality post or have paid the site supporter fee and don't have to have 50 quality post.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Since his join date was so long ago, I doubt there will be a big deal made over it. If he wanted to make a run for the classifieds he likely would have done it a long time ago. And if he's still reading, I'd tell him that no one in here is trying to give him a hard time. We sometimes make people aware of the rules just to give them a heads up but stuff in print sometimes comes off different than how its meant. This thread is about having a good time, not giving anyone a hard time. :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Since his join date was so long ago, I doubt there will be a big deal made over it. If he wanted to make a run for the classifieds he likely would have done it a long time ago. And if he's still reading, I'd tell him that no one in here is trying to give him a hard time. We sometimes make people aware of the rules just to give them a heads up but stuff in print sometimes comes off different than how its meant. This thread is about having a good time, not giving anyone a hard time. :yesway:

:+1:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Nice, trying to run some one liners?

:):

I cant speak for the others but I have no life and this thread is my salvation

:+1: I dunno how I went so long without it!

Well you can speak for me as well. :D :yesway:

This thread is about the meaning of life and bacon.

:bacondance: but why did you repeat yourself :):

He's been a Member for almost 2 years now. :dunno:

QUOTE]

Yes and 11 of his 18 posts in the last four hours.

He must have seen a cheap AR that he just had to pop on before someone else snatched up the deal.

By the way, just got back from D&Bs. The food was average, not bad but nothing special. The games and the liquor(s), however, were top notch :yesway:

Lycurgus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Original question...anyone eat at Dave & Busters???

Not in Indy. The food at the Cincy one Really sucks.

Fairly decent

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lycurgus
    I'd pass it up.

Nice, trying to run some one liners?

This was how twitty responded to my post..I WAS having a good time.

my posts have been deleted in this 'topic' ONLY..

None of my other 14 posts are what I'd consider "quality posts" but yet they have not been deleted.
    why the censorship here?My first post here wasn't rude/offensive in anyway.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    unassembledsnowman.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Original question...anyone eat at Dave & Busters???

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lycurgus
    I'd pass it up.

This was how twitty responded to my post..I WAS having a good time.

my posts have been deleted in this 'topic' ONLY..

None of my other 14 posts are what I'd consider "quality posts" but yet they have not been deleted.
    why the censorship here?My first post here wasn't rude/offensive in anyway.

No censorship.We just wanted to let you know that some of your posts in here could be deleted but you are welcome to post in here. :)

Lycurgus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    :):

He must have seen a cheap AR that he just had to pop on before someone else snatched up the deal.

By the way, just got back from D&Bs. The food was average, not bad but nothing special. The games and the liquor(s), however, were top notch :yesway:

No that's not the case.Low post members can PM people with items for sale if they'd like to.
    I think the rule is I cant post items for sale till I get 50 'quality posts' BUT I don't want to do that either.

I was simply posting about D&Bs till someone thought I was up to no good:nuts:

carry on-I'll think of this like you'alls FB or twitter page.:n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    No that's not the case.Low post members can PM people with items for sale if they'd like to.
    I think the rule is I cant post items for sale till I get 50 'quality posts' BUT I don't want to do that either.

I was simply posting about D&Bs till someone thought I was up to no good:nuts:

carry on-I'll think of this like you'alls FB or twitter page.:n00b:

Don't take it personal! I think a few people here are gun shy of all the noops lately, We have had a run of them trying to get into the ads as of late! We are happy to have you here and anyone can post in here, it's just none of your posts in this thread will count towards your 50 quality posts!

So post up and join in on the fun! if your not out to get into the for sale ads there is no harm no foul! but the mods will keep deleting all your posts in here until you reach your 50 quality posts!

I hope this helps you understand where some of us are coming from! Hope to see you back after you get your 50 in! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom