When I saw this I thought of Supr. :stickpoke:

:lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Man I wish I didn't have to worry about bringing in a paycheck but regrettably it's somewhat necessary. That should change soon though
    worry? oh yeah we do

we discussed long before we had the boy that if we were to have children, they would not see the doors of daycare or a babysitter.

We have had to make many sacrifices for me to be able to be home. some months I have a little extra and can go splurge, some months I have to pass on a bag of cookies or make a partial payment on a utility or... you get the drift. It isn't easy, but with careful planning it can be done.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    worry? oh yeah we do

we discussed long before we had the boy that if we were to have children, they would not see the doors of daycare or a babysitter.

We have had to make many sacrifices for me to be able to be home. some months I have a little extra and can go splurge, some months I have to pass on a bag of cookies or make a partial payment on a utility or... you get the drift. It isn't easy, but with careful planning it can be done.

We've been managing for a couple of months now. It's doable but it isn't comfortable. I have a couple of job offers on the table and pending my indecisive mind making a decision I should be back to work in the next couple of weeks. I do love staying home with the kids but they have a wonderful babysitter who they adores (and she adores them). My 3 year old asks me every single day at least twice when she can go back to her babysitter's house. I'm fortunate in that regard. So many crazy people out there doing awful things other peoples' kids. It's scary

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hubby told me many times before it sunk in.. I am earning my paycheck by being here and taking care of him and his son. If something needs done, he doesn't have to worry, it's done.

but my whole point there was despite me not working, he is still not my master

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom