Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    got lost

my youngest daughter just sent me a text to let me know her grandmother was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and influenza a this afternoon. little concerned about her and my grandbaby, she had just visited with her Saturday this past weekend and grandma didn't feel well that day.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    got lost

my youngest daughter just sent me a text to let me know her grandmother was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and influenza a this afternoon. little concerned about her and my grandbaby, she had just visited with her Saturday this past weekend and grandma didn't feel well that day.
    Thats no good...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    got lost

Oh no! I hope everything turns out okay for her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thanks rnr

hitting my prayer chain up now.. more so for Betty right now. She's not young and has many other health issues.

Kynli is more await and see, she's a healthy baby so I hope that counts for something

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    thanks rnr

hitting my prayer chain up now.. more so for Betty right now. She's not young and has many other health issues.

Kynli is more await and see, she's a healthy baby so I hope that counts for something

The babies seem to be a bit more resilient than the elderly. Especially if they're in good health. My little one had her 1 year checkup today. Poor little girl ended up with 4 different shots and a vial of blood drawn to check her iron and lead. She feels absolutely terrible right now. I hate when the little ones are feeling yucky :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom