SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning Shadow, MrsG. I'm back.

Went down to the corner and got my morning Diet Pepsi. I take it your not feeling better MrsG????

I'm great Shadow, thanks for asking. Anything happening with you tis morning??

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Morning Shadow, MrsG. I'm back.

Went down to the corner and got my morning Diet Pepsi. I take it your not feeling better MrsG????

I'm great Shadow, thanks for asking. Anything happening with you tis morning??
    I felt fine until I laid down.. then my head plugged up, the cough started.. I tossed and turned until 3ish then sat up on the couch and slept until 7:30

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I felt fine until I laid down.. then my head plugged up, the cough started.. I tossed and turned until 3ish then sat up on the couch and slept until 7:30

I'm sorry to hear that. Wife says that there have been a ton of Flu/Bronchitis victims in the Assisted Living homes she has been working the past three days. It's really going around.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm sorry to hear that. Wife says that there have been a ton of Flu/Bronchitis victims in the Assisted Living homes she has been working the past three days. It's really going around.
    I can tell it is bronchitis but I am being stubborn.. I guess I need to stop

the news is making it sound very serious too.. guess I need to stop messing around..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom