Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I didn't wanna say anything :D

And looking at it the way you described it I might like it...except so many guys think "in shape" means you're so buff you look like your veins are going to pop out of your skin. Yucky. I don't like guys that look like they should have a little lever in their back that you push to activate the kung fu grip.

I'd have to say that most serious UFC fighters aren't like that at all. These guys are in the kind of shape to do some serious work, not serious posing. The fighting is also serious though, and sometimes bloody.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'd have to say that most serious UFC fighters aren't like that at all. These guys are in the kind of shape to do some serious work, not serious posing. The fighting is also serious though, and sometimes bloody.

I honestly can't judge either way because I've never watched it. I have a lot of friends that are really into it but I've never taken the time to sit and watch. Maybe I should. You never know if you like something until you try it. Even if it is north-south rear naked weirdness...:dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I didn't wanna say anything :D

And looking at it the way you described it I might like it...except so many guys think "in shape" means you're so buff you look like your veins are going to pop out of your skin. Yucky. I don't like guys that look like they should have a little lever in their back that you push to activate the kung fu grip.

:):

I think this guy has the kung fu grip activated all the time.

Branch-Warren.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I honestly can't judge either way because I've never watched it. I have a lot of friends that are really into it but I've never taken the time to sit and watch. Maybe I should. You never know if you like something until you try it. Even if it is north-south rear naked weirdness...:dunno:

Its just like a lot of other things. There are guys that are likable and there are guys that are just punks and thugs. The bad part is some of those punks and thugs are dang good fighters.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Its just like a lot of other things. There are guys that are likable and there are guys that are just punks and thugs. The bad part is some of those punks and thugs are dang good fighters.

I'll give it a shot sometime. Worst case scenario I get some idea for some things to do in a more private setting :D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Uh oh! Somebody is a closet "not cat person"! :stickpoke:

If that were the case then my cats are in trouble. I love cats. I don't love the litter box. I don't love hairballs. And I don't love that one of them is a huge loudmouth and screams at me to pet her when I go to bed. It wakes my kids up in the next room. It's horrid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom