• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I feel like they should eat this one. They are looking at the calendar when we made the appointment and I'm not. I gave them a guideline for my next appointment and they failed to pick a date within that guideline. This is not something new. I have been going to the same office for 10 years and that has always been the rule and we remind them of the rule every time.
    :yesway::yesway: Thats why i said what i said ,luckly we have a women here that deals with these kinds of things and this is what she did for me the last time something like this happen

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I feel like they should eat this one. They are looking at the calendar when we made the appointment and I'm not. I gave them a guideline for my next appointment and they failed to pick a date within that guideline. This is not something new. I have been going to the same office for 10 years and that has always been the rule and we remind them of the rule every time.
    see if they'll change the date on the bill and resubmit to INS. Otherwise its gonna be on you. If you have those strict guidelines you should double check to be sure. :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    537745_432940133426307_458436049_n.jpg
    :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom