Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We go to the dentist every six months for a cleaning. After the cleaning, you make an appointment for the next one. We always tell them the insurance company requires the appointment to be at least 6 months apart. They give you a date for the next appointment.

You show up for your appointment and a month later get a bill. Insurance company refused claim because it was two days short of being six months. We tell them EVERY TIME it has to be over six months before the next appointment. They were looking at the calendar when you made the appointment.

Do you pay the bill??

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    We go to the dentist every six months for a cleaning. After the cleaning, you make an appointment for the next one. We always tell them the insurance company requires the appointment to be at least 6 months apart. They give you a date for the next appointment.

You show up for your appointment and a month later get a bill. Insurance company refused claim because it was two days short of being six months. We tell them EVERY TIME it has to be over six months before the next appointment. They were looking at the calendar when you made the appointment.

Do you pay the bill??
    No! i go to the denist and tell them to either redue the date or talk to te insurance company if they want payed

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Do you pay the bill??

Probably :noway:

You'll have to double-check yourself next time and make sure the date they give you is in fact over 6 months away

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Probably :noway:

You'll have to double-check yourself next time and make sure the date they give you is in fact over 6 months away

I feel like they should eat this one. They are looking at the calendar when we made the appointment and I'm not. I gave them a guideline for my next appointment and they failed to pick a date within that guideline. This is not something new. I have been going to the same office for 10 years and that has always been the rule and we remind them of the rule every time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom