• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    how are your yields compared to last year?

Down from last year, but around average so far. Definitely better than a lot of people. I've heard some say that this year farming is just a hobby. We got lucky in when we started planting that the rain started right before it was too late for us. God definitely blessed us this year!! :)

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I guess when yesterday went like this things can only get better.:laugh:

I can longer work with the manager i like or in her department. I guess people have started talking and started rumors that we are screwing around. The POS union caught wind of it and now they are breathing down my managers neck and putting her under a microscope. Working with her is about the only reason I don't dread going to work everyday.

I won't be getting transferred to that department which was a possibility before today.

I got written up for telling one of my ****ty managers how much bull **** it was.:laugh:

Super ***** at work ran her mouth and screwed things up with the girl I was about to ask out.

They are putting me in the basement all next week for inventory. No tips, 8 hours a day in the freakin dungeon.

Oh, and my gas light came on on the way home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom