• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Part of the problem is that the wife puts on her make-up in front of the computer. When I opened up the case last year to replace the fan, it was full of that mineral stuff that she uses for makeup. And dog hair, and cat hair, and dust, etc.

Hubby throws a fit everytime he opens ours too. Cat, dog hair, dust, sand dust. I did stop folding laundry in the office because of all the fiber dust that comes off your clothing.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    And It is my own fault I wasn't running any anti Virus software! But V8 got me set up that they are protected now!! :rockwoot::D

What did he recommend? We have Norton on the home desktop and have been recommended to try others, but I forget what they are. I need one for my laptop so I was going to try it first before changing the desktop over.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What did he recommend? We have Norton on the home desktop and have been recommended to try others, but I forget what they are. I need one for my laptop so I was going to try it first before changing the desktop over.

avast! | Download Free Antivirus Software or Internet Security

:thumbsup:

It's a proactive anti-virus instead of a reactive one. It'll prevent most viruses before they get installed.

What V8 said!! It is great!! I love it!! :rockwoot: I had Norton!! they suck!! and I had McAfee on my laptop and got a virus on it while on INGO one day! cost me $146.00 bucks to get it off of there! I will never use them again ether!! :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I downloaded the free one! but they give you an option of using the full one for 30 days! after using it for a couple of days I will be buying it !! :D

I may just do that. 6 month car insurance coming out of my next check will have me fairly broke. So buying the full one would have to wait!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Ok cool, I will give it a shot. At least it should be better than Norton or McAfee. :rolleyes:

Yup :thumbsup:

And it pops up a lot of notifications but you can turn those off if you want. There is an option called "Gaming Mode" that hides all the popup notifications.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom