• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    This car shopping thing is becoming tedious. When I wasn't ready to buy, it seemed I could find cars I wanted easily. Now that I have cash in hand, I'm having a hard time.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hope you find something soon, Supr

Its ok if it takes a bit. I bought a cheap car for my son with the condition that I'm using it until I find what I want. I don't mind if he drives it too, but it can't interfere with me getting to work. I'm starting to get impatient, but I need to take my time and get the right deal on the right car. Having cash in hand and not being without transportation is a pretty good position to be in so I don't want to rush it. :yesway:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Its ok if it takes a bit. I bought a cheap car for my son with the condition that I'm using it until I find what I want. I don't mind if he drives it too, but it can't interfere with me getting to work. I'm starting to get impatient, but I need to take my time and get the right deal on the right car. Having cash in hand and not being without transportation is a pretty good position to be in so I don't want to rush it. :yesway:

:thumbsup:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I found such a great deal on the car I wrecked that its kinda making all the other deals I'm finding now look not so good. I'll find the right one eventually though.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Im not sure I can trust the US Gov. with my credit card informations.

"
    WARNING: The administrative fee will be collected by credit card. It is crucial that all applicants enter their ESTA and credit card information accurately. If information is entered incorrectly, the applicant may be charged additional fees to reapply. Updates to an application will not accrue additional fees. Applicants who do not complete the payment process will not receive authorization to travel to the United States and will not be allowed to board any aircraft or vessel destined for the United States. If an applicant stops payment of the fee, his or her authorization to travel to the United States will be revoked. CBP is not responsible for additional fees that may be charged by the applicant's credit card company for the transaction. By pressing the "Apply" button in the application process, applicants agree not to dispute any administrative fee charged by CBP for the use of the ESTA system, and further acknowledge that there are no refunds.
    "

They must make millions with this tax on foreigners.

Thays why I never use my credit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom