Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Okay, now it gets even better Morgage Bank says it only was charged once, yet the online printout from my checking bank shows it hit twice. Well crap, this is gonna be fun.:noway:

I figured right. Not fun either, considering the time you will spend on this. Hope it works out quickly.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Just bite the bullet! :):

It just doesn't make any sense but I guess it makes America safer. :rolleyes:

"International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are now subject to enhanced security requirements and will be required to pay an administrative fee."

I didn't have to pay for that before and now you need to do it even before you come to the US.
    And if you are denied they still keep some of your money.

How come it was free when it was on paper forms and now you need to pay a fee now that it's online.
    You would think it would be the other way around since they dont have to print so many forms anymore. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "If your electronic travel authorization application is approved, it establishes that you are eligible to travel, but does not establish that you are admissible to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. Upon arrival to the United States, you will be inspected by a U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer at a port of entry who may determine that you are inadmissible under the Visa Waiver Program or for any reason under United States law."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom