Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think a lot of them think we'll be standing right behind them watching and that won't be the case. We'll have to play with knives or something until HandK needs help with stuff.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    sat around in chairs and bs'd. I'm getting some ladies worried about having the men around.

It's really a non issue!! My shooting line I don't have trouble telling people to go away! had one at the first shoot! I meen if they don't want there husbands there just don't bring them!! they will be told to stay back behind the road there! ! I'm sorry I just don't see this as being a problem just a couple of people putting worry in where worry does not belong!! :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Went to Spyderco!

tumblr_m87rc1HETW1r6xrqmo2_500.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :rolleyes:

Does that mean they won't draw a gun in public when needed because there will be "men" around

playing devils advocate here, the other side of the coin.. whatever you want to call it

how many of these women carry on a daily basis? How many of these women are taking this "womens only" class so they will feel more confident and ready to carry?
    It is very possible that some of these women don't carry. don't feel confident, especially in front of a bunch of men. :dunno:

I think belittling them and how they feel (if there is any women like that) really isn't nice.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's also been brought to my attention that some people think that the Sep 23rd PW training day is going to be a free for all shoot! this is not the case! It will be a bring your own sack lunch! the only shooting that will be done that day is during the training and on the line with your carry gun!! no shotguns! no long arms! no skeet! it will be defensive pistol training only, I hope this clears it up :D

What you will need! Is your gun! 500 rounds of ammo for your gun!! a good Outside the waistband holster! Leather is the best!! a good gun belt! tight fitting shirt or coat! (loose shirts and coats jackets you will shoot though them!) Extra magazines for your gun a holder for those mags! eye and ear protection! And I'm sure more will follow! :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    It's also been brought to my attention that some people think that the Sep 23rd PW training day is going to be a free for all shoot! this is not the case! It will be a bring your own sack lunch! the only shooting that will be done that day is during the training and on the line with your carry gun!! no shotguns! no long arms! no skeet! it will be defensive pistol training only, I hope this clears it up :D

What you will need! Is your gun! 500 rounds of ammo for your gun!! a good Outside the waistband holster! Leather is the best!! a good gun belt! tight fitting shirt or coat! (loose shirts and coats jackets you will shoot though them!) Extra magazines for your gun a holder for those mags! eye and ear protection! And I'm sure more will follow! :D

first!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    playing devils advocate here, the other side of the coin.. whatever you want to call it

how many of these women carry on a daily basis? How many of these women are taking this "womens only" class so they will feel more confident and ready to carry?
    It is very possible that some of these women don't carry. don't feel confident, especially in front of a bunch of men. :dunno:

I think belittling them and how they feel (if there is any women like that) really isn't nice.

I don't think any one is belittling anyone here! If they are that worried about it then they need not bring the other half!! At the last one the men where very supportive and stayed out of the way!! I only had one guy that I had to tell to go away!! and don't have trouble telling anyone that would belittle any one else to hit the road!! not gonna happen around me and on my line! again this thing is just getting blown way out of proportion!! they all have the right and ability to leave them home with the dog!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom